Hot chips!!!

• I am almost 28 weeks an I LOVE eating hot chips aka flaming hot Cheetos... I know its a crazy question but should I try to stop or is it ok....

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I know!!! My favorite... lol... Thanks!!!

• Omg. I've been craving those too! I want them like everyday. Try pouring a bunch into a bowl, and squeezing lemon all over them. Omg. To die foooorrr!! :D

• I go thru at least two big bags a day!!! My hubby don't like me eating them but who can help it!!!

• Lol...i just bought a big bag ALL for myself the other day...but I squeeze lime juice on top of them and pour

• Jess510Jess510 March 2011

Hot chips give me hot butt! I love em but don't like the effects they give me :(

• Kmose77Kmose77 March 2011

im in love with spicy food period!

pregnancy
  • My favorite are the red hot potato chips and I just ate a plate full. It's my understanding that hot/spicy food can cause heartburn but other than that I haven't heard anything negative about eating hot/spicy food.

• Lol I eat the chips hot fries everyday. Lol

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Omg! I just got done eating flaming hot puffs! I love the puffy ones...matter of fact...think ill have the hubby go on a quiktrip run now for some more...lol

• SalasMommySalasMommy March 2011

I love the puffy ones too they have more flavor! I love ating them with lemon as well the reg. Ones though and white nacho cheese!!! They r so good I never had a problem I ate them all the time as soon as I hit 35wks the heartburn was unbearable so I haven't had them in a while :(

• SalasMommySalasMommy March 2011

with nacho cheese

• MrsmenefeeMrsmenefee March 2011

Im 24 weeks . And I have the same craving as you . Hot chips ! My doctor told me eating any spicy food was okay as long as I dont get heartburn .

• Leggs2011Leggs2011 March 2011

Do your nipples get hard when you smell something hot or think real hard about it?? Its sooo strange. Mine do! I looove hot crap. I've been craving bdubs for ever. I really want it for every meal.(buffalo wild wings is bdubs) lol

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I really really want hot chips now.. lol wow

Baby Girl, Aaliyah Brielle, due August 24th, 2011

pregnancy

• OMG.... I guess I gotta try them wit Lime (picks up car keys) I'm headed to the store... lol... I'm so glad they don't have a affect on my baby cuz They make me really happy lol

• Really?? Um slipping... i usually know all the new snacks lol...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Categories