can you .. ?

edited January 2011 in Second Trimester
Can you go in too labour at 25 weeks pregnant ?

Comments

• I did at 28 wks.....
  • Was there a reason why that happened ?
  • Yeah I did at 32 but went to the hospital and they stopped it
  • 32 wks isnt too early
  • They never told me why....i woke up at 5am and went to bathroom and was bleeding when I wiped...
  • Yeah that happened too me couple off days ago and got rushed too hospital but if feels like my born is getting ready to be born
  • 32 weeks isn't too early?! You're scaring me lol. I'm not ready yet & the thought of giving birth right now terrifies me.
  • 32 weeks is gd at least everything has developeted that the baby needs !
  • 32 weeks means a baby probably would be viable, but will be in the nicu..usually at 32 weeks lungs arntt ready..
  • I hope I dont go til 38 weeks. Anything before then Soundd too early.
  • I agree 32 weeks is a lil early i dont wanna go until 38 or 39 weeks because the brain is fully developed around then
  • Yes no risks, everything will be ready & perfect.
  • Yes take it easy the last month. Its not very common. Avoid cafein massages and stress lol. You should be fine. If you do bleed or have regular contractions go right to the dr. they can usually stop it. Get plenty of rest and drink LOTS of water!
  • 32 weeks was early to me! No way I wanted to have a 3 lb baby that would need to stay in an incubator for a while. 39 weeks is good
  • My friend had her baby at 25 wks he was only under 2lb ! He was in an icubator nearly 3 months !
  • Me friend had her baby at 6 an half months and her baby lived she five now. And has lung and breathing problems. But its proof they can survive
  • I went into labor at 32 weeks. And they stopped my labor and I had her at 35 she was an healthy baby