Stomach isn't hard and I'm worried..

I'm 21 weeks and a few days and last night my stomach was hard and the day before I been feeling the baby move but now my stomach isn't hard and I'm trying to make my baby move and I'm worried cuz my stomach isn't hard. Is this normal, what should I do?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • im 20 weeks and my stomachs hard only sometimes and really soft on other days when i dont really do much. i was worried to but i had my ultrasound the other day and my doctor said its completely normal.
  • Im 22 weeks, my hubby thinks its hard down low but I dont really feel much if a change just feels like I ate alot and my tummy is swollen
  • Thanks I feel a little less worried. My mom told me is was normal that my body is just going through changes. I have a doctors appt tomorrow so I'm hoping when I go everything will be fine.
  • Your baby is still really small right now so you can have days when you don't feel movement. I'm 26wks and sometimes my stomach is hard and sometimes soft. I think everything is fine, don't worry.
  • When I was around 20 weeks, my stomach was hard, then it got soft like I wasn't pregnant. I called my dr, and had an ultrasound sound(im high risk). We found out that she flipped as is breech(sp) and moved up under my belly button. She was having a blast and he heart rate was great. So don't. Stress to much your little one could be playing!!
  • Thanks ladies :)