32 weeks 2 days

edited March 2011 in May 2011
i noticed my post from five weeks ago was commented on and it made me realize that time is flying by..when i posted it i was 27 weeks and i dont know where the time webt i blinked and here i am 32 weeks and my princess is scheduled to be induced on may 13...i am soo excited and pregly deff helped make the time pass :)

Comments

• thanks..yeah it realky does and i have so many doc app cuz im high risk it makes it fly lol i go two times a week so i always have something to look forward too
  • I'm right behind you at 32 weeks 1 day!!! U don't think she is gonna make it till the 20th they've already stopped by contractions once.
  • she might..my doc schedule all his patients like a week early my original dd was the 20th too but i dont think mine is gonna make it till her induction date i have lots of contractions too and im carrying all in my belly so im hopin she comes jus a lil early
  • @twin_angels yes its very reassuring and i dont really stress so thats nice..and it makes me smile to hear her
  • thank u very much..yeah this is my first..a baby girl...r u pregnant or ttc? so u have twins...
  • im sry for ur loss and fingers crossed for # 3..i also had a mc about 2 years ago i have decided to name her kristie which means walks with christ..and her middle name is dawn after me lol
  • i can only imagine..it was very hard losing one..u must be very strong..those r beautiful names serenity was my seconf choice for a girl lol
  • Exciting.... I'm high risk too.. 32 weeks today.. dr. Says at 37 weeks she would like to take her if my blood sugars can't be controled.. so far all the meds and diet haven't helped.. good luck to you guys and wish you a speedy and easy delivery:-)
  • Exciting.... I'm high risk too.. 32 weeks today.. dr. Says at 37 weeks she would like to take her if my blood sugars can't be controled.. so far all the meds and diet haven't helped.. good luck to you guys and wish you a speedy and easy delivery:-)