Sharp pelvic pains

edited January 2011 in March 2011
Every night when I go to bed my baby seems to go crazy. I've been able to deal until now. She's kicking my belly button which is a very sensitive area anyway and then, about 20 mins ago, she flopped and I felt a pain like a Sharp poker being jabbed down my hoo-hoo. Hurt so bad I almost cried. 32 weeks today and not my 1st baby but I never had any of this pain with my 1st. Anyone else feeling this?

Comments

• She kicked your hoo-haa! It's painful but it happens. It most likely felt like she did also when you felt the pain. You'll be fine. It usually occurs around your time of pregnancy. Its normal. I'm not a doctor, I'm a nurse. If you feel worried about the pain write down your symptom and give it to your OB at your next visit. Best of luck! I'm at my 25th week! Can't wait.
  • Thank u. Man, she really is packing some serious power. I'm about to start sleeping in my hubbys recliner. I'm in the medical field too but I'm a radiographer. We don't know much about OB stuff cause we make everyone steer clear of our dept when they are prego.
  • Of course! Most of the women I know used recliners towards the end of their pregnancy. You've only got a few weeks left :)
  • I have officially moved in to the reclinet at night between not being comfortable and the restless leg syndrome its a bit easier. I heard the pain in the hoo ha is called "fork in the vagina" cuz it literally feels like a fork being stabbed down in there. I get them all the time... Its fun lol.
  • I offically moved to the recliner at 3am this morning. I have the restless legs stuff too. It drives me crazy but not as crazy as the fork. Lol. That IS exactly what that feels like!
  • Same here!!! Its a horrible pain!! I'm hoping it means delivery soon!!
  • always in alot of pain when it comes time to get of bed! very very painful!
  • Its so comforting to know other people are going thru the same things isn't it? Especially when those things are pain related...I have an unbelieveable time getting out of bed in the morning it kills me! And tonight I was in the bathroom...and all a sudden my lil belly bugger did the fork thing...I screamed it actually hurt that bad and was the first time that happened to me...caught me extremely off gaurd!! Hope all is well with every one... I'm 35 weeks 5 days and counting down til I get to see my lil guy!!
  • Oopps meant 34 weeks 5 days...only 5 weeks 2 days til our due date lmao....fingers were lagging on my phone app haha
  • Im 38 weeks today and ive been feeling all types of sharp pain heat usually takes it away...
  • Im so glad I just read this.... I was terrified when I felt this. Im only 28 weeks. Is that too early? Its the same as you describe. This is my first baby.
  • Sometimes 28wks can bE dangerous. I had my first at 25wks. He passed in the Nicu because he had a hole in his large intestine. Your baby will go to the nicu if born now its stressful but it all depends on the baby! Good luck and god bless
  • I'm 38 weeks n 2days n I get cramp like pains...sometimes I'm wlkin and I have 2 just stop. 1 night I couldn't walk,or lay....it felt like contractions becausee it wud go and come baqq every minute. If that's not a contraction I'm scared 2 feel the real deal.
    I also have my belly pierced but the piercing isn't in. But I was walking home 1 night and it felt like the belly ring was caught in my shirt n being yanked...only prob is I had no belly ring in. It was excrutiating pain idk wat dat was. My cousin said the baby prob was pulling @ my belly button.