discharge

edited April 2011 in May 2011
I'm due may 4 with my second child. I have had light discharge with this baby but since 26 weeks id get yellowish green snotty discharge off and on once in a while. I was checked and I have no infection. Now that I'm close to due date the discharge is every day and last night I had lots of clear discharge. I have been getting cramps and contractions. I have had two light pink specs when I wiped last week.

Sorry tmi.... anyone else with this?

Comments

• that may be the mucus plug . not to sure . I was induced so im not sure but I really think thats the mucus plug . good luck .
  • I had discharge today and really freaked out,I'm only 13weeks and it was blood but got checked and it turns out I had too much rught sex but maybe that could be ur case but good luck
  • @proudcastromomma I haven't had sex in weeks.

This was like I blew my nose. I do have an appt Wednesday so maybe we will see if I'm dilated. I was induced with my first but started labor the day I went in and I never saw a mucus plug. All I know is I haven't seen that much this whole pregnancy
  • I have the same thing going on and was hoping there would be some answers on here! LOL I'm 35weeks2days and have had a lot of clear and some yellow green discharge too! Idk
  • @rachel7227 I talked to a friend whom is a nurse and she said if its not a mucus plug its probably this one funky type of discharge and its harmless just very annoying and gross
  • I have been having the same happen to me since I was about 6 months. I'm 36 weeks now and it still happens. I asked my doctor and she told me it was nothing to worry about and that its just the mucus plug. If it has blood in it they refer to it as a bloody show. But make sure to check with your doctor because you never know. Good luck.
  • @Mrs_j_Hamlet I asked my Dr before I switched and he said its just discharge. I told my midwife Wednesday that I have had some weird discharge and cramps and contractions and she tried to check me but my cervix is to far back. I'm so used to it being a yellow green that when it was clear it shocked me. So I really don't know but we will see. I had a lot of energy today which is weird lol.