due in march

edited February 2011 in March 2011
anywun due in mar?

Comments

• I'm due March 30th! What about you?
  • I'm due March 3rd yay \:D/
  • I wish I was due then!
  • I'm due march 31st. Can't wait!!
  • Im due March 10th! And can't wait either!!
  • I'm due march 9th & these last few weeks are killin me! I wanna hold my baby lolll.
  • I'm due March 7th, but every baby in my family since my grandmother's generation has been born early, normally just one or two weeks so no worries. My husband says that everyone in his family has been born past the due date. So we are just waiting to see who is right, maybe she will average out and be born on her due date.

I'm ready for her to be born!!
  • I'm due march 12 an it seems like these last few weeks are goin to take forever I can't wait to see my little baby boy
  • Due march 7th, and having my 3rd boy. My other two were both at least 3 weeks early. I am in agony and running out of patience! These last few weeks are feeling longer than the whole pregnancy! Can't wait to hold my baby.
  • Im due marchh 4 yay!!
  • My csection is scheduled for march 28th hoping she will come early as mine n my sons bday is march 6th n 7th. Congrats to all of u n wish u the best of luck
  • I'm due march 9th with my baby boy.
  • Im 33 weeks and having flu symptoms. Constant cough (my ribs hurt), body aches and fatigue (not that that's a big change), and this morning I've got 101 temp. Should I just take some tylenol cold or should I call my OB?
  • I would call the doctor but tylenol is a safe drug for us preggos so u should be okay to take it.

I'm due march 29th and super excited...he's a very active baby and doesn't let me rest often. And now I'm feeling icky...which stinks but he's still his active little self haha...can't wait to meet him! My first was a week late and we all think this guys coming early haha. So just waiting in anticipation...
  • March 21... hoping it will be earlier!!
  • Im due march 24th :)
  • Im due march 12 but hoping I can get induced on the 2 b4 my bf loses his car cause my doctors office and the hospital that im going 2 is far.
  • Due march 27 , I guess Im not the only impatient one!
  • I'm due march 23rd with my first its a lil boy so excited can't wait..
  • I'm due either march sixteenth or the twenty fifth. Anytime after the sixteenth I guess lol. Lmp says the 16th sono says the 25th so we'll see! :))
  • My birthday is March 18th & my due date is March 28th
  • My due date is March 2 I'm so excited!!!!!