any single mums out there who are feeling alone like me?

edited April 2011 in Single moms
The dad recently just cut me off. Said all this amazing stuff then BAM he was gone. I feel abit like a failure, I'm only a teenager and all I want is the best for my child but I'm scared I won't be able to give my baby the best, any ideas on how to boost confidence up? Love tilly and little pip :)

Comments

• Aww, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope things get better for you! Do you have family and friends supporting you?
  • edited April 2011
    Already been through this once now I'm going through it again. Lean on your family! I had distanced myself from my family but after baby #1 they were very supportive. Nothing can take the pain away of knowing Ur bd don't care but it helps to surround yourself with fam and friends.
  • Same is happening to me I just try to focus on my baby and all the great things to come 30 more days
  • I'm a teen mom too it's tough not knowing if the father is going to ever be there but sometimes its for the best
  • Im Not Sinqle But It Feels Like It. Me & BD Constantly Fiqht! He Never Wants To Help With My Son. I Dnt Have My Family Support Either, So Im In The Same Position Yu Are In ! But REMEMBER; Everythinq Gets "Worse" Before It Gets Better !
  • edited September 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I've been a single mom since I was 19. I'm now 29 and a single mom for a 2nd time. I have worked my butt off to support my kids. I unfortunately do not have good family support. i have had my ups and downs through the years but ive made it and you can too. Im proud to say i have an amazing career, beautiful home im currently trying to buy, and 2 awesome lil boys, one 9yr old and a 2 week old. When things get rough just remember your doing everything for your lil one. That has been the greatest motivation for me. Good luck to you and things will work out in the end. Us single mommies are one of a kind.

:)