whos a single mommy

edited April 2011 in Single moms
So im going through this alone? anyone in my situation??

Comments

• I'm single, divorced 34..
  • Awww sorry to hear that! Im on my second child alo e :(
  • I'm doing ok on my own.. what doesn't kill me right.. Lol
    It's hard @ first but it's making me a stronger parent. I relied to much on him.
    How u coping? How far along are you?
  • im 16 weeks thursday. and your soo right..it does only make you stronger, is this your first?
  • 4th. But I'm clueless, I have an 11 year age gap since I brought home a newborn.
    Are u on speaking terms with the dad?
  • I'm a first time mommy and I'm single... gonna be hard but we can do it!
  • 2nd time mommy and although my heart is taken by my kiddos, technically I am "single" and doing this all on my own. I am a strong, fierce women and I WILL rise up and succeed!
  • Idk what's worse, being single doing everything by yourself or having a bf/ hubbie/babydaddy treating u like your worthless to them. I tell you it's hard but soo peaceful in my household now.
  • Having another "child" to take care of is definitely worse than doing it without him.
  • Im a soon to be single mom and scared to death :(
  • @divamommy aww why soon?? is this your first?
  • @vero Im 36 weeks and hav no intentions on being with the father.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm a first time/single mommy as well. :) although bd is still here to help out, I would lose my mind if he was actually in the picture. Controlling? Don't need it lol
  • I'm a first time/single mommy as well. :) although bd is still here to help out, I would lose my mind if he was actually in the picture. Controlling? Don't need it lol
  • Im 30 and first time single mom. Knew the bd a month and got prego. He lives 5 hours away. He wants to be together but im not in love and don't wana force a relationship based on a pregnancy. Im 28 weeks.
  • Stupid smart phone! Idk why it posted so many times. Sorry:/
  • @salsabia I'm in the same situation.
  • Im 20 yrs old im 18wks pregg ima single mother also.. I didnt kno but when i got pregg in december my bd was married to someone in washington.. I was in love wit him although we hardly knew each other. Well he leaves to afganistan this june for a yr. He says that when he comes bak hes divorcing her so we can get married but i dnt think that will happen.. I really thought this was the family i dreamed of but ended up not coming true. Now is when i need help because im on bed rest till i deliver my son..
  • I'm 10wk with my second. Getting ready to do it alone. My ex lives with me but as soon as I start getting bigger he will probably move out.
  • Awww well at least some of you have the bd willing to b there. Mines in denial because he didnt want this :(
  • Well I never thought that I would reply to a title like this but recently broke up with the dad who I was with for 5 yrs bcuz he is PSYCHO and too controlling and I've had enough. I'm extremely sad and heartbroken but I need to be strong for my unborn baby, its my first also.
  • I'm only 6 weeks and talked to my baby daddyy one time he told me he dint want no kids & he will call from his phone he called (private) its been 3 weeks & still no phone call :.....what do I do ???
  • @ExcitedForOctober..im sorry to hear that!! Yesss be strong for the baby. But i kno what its like to be sad :( i have been most of my pregnancy
  • @alicia12 ...welll there really isnt much to do besides play the waiting game. Unless u make the effort to call him or go to his to talk to him
  • I'm single its cool but I would never choose to do it alone again its nice for someone to cater to u but I love my son that's the best man I could ever want ...lol
  • @vero I'm just scared all the stress will affect the baby.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @ExcitedForOctober girll keep urself busyy. Cuz it can def affect the baby. Try to b positive. See it as a blessing. And b happy. Ur goin to have a lil angel that will love u no matter wat
  • My second child and single. Just found out babys dad has a girlfriend after three weeks of breaking up=/