should i pack my bags

edited April 2011 in May 2011
I'm 36weeks not dilated at all and feel like I'm gonna be prego forever! Should I start packing or wait a bit!

Comments

• U should have a bag packed just incase. My cousin wasent dilated at all at 35 weeks then the next week her water broke
  • Wow that's good news lol
  • I am 34 weeks and already have the baby's bag packed. Gonna start on packing mine this weekend.
  • What did you pack for baby?? Are you using the diaper bag and a dif bag for urself??
  • The hospital i am going to gave me a list of what to bring for me and baby. I am using two different bags because there is a lot of stuff i want to take for me. I packed the baby a going home outfit, a outfit to wear for pics, a light blanket, and little booties. They said they would have everything else for the baby.
  • Humm I've said this before I am 40 weeks and believe mr later u wont have the energy or the bending ability to pack so do it know while u still have strength I posted a list not long ago go check it out on my posts
  • Thanks! Ill go look at ur list too
  • My bag has been slowly accumulating all the items needed for 2 or 3 weeks. I'm 37 weeks today.