39 more days

edited April 2011 in May 2011
Due may 25th with a boy anybody else ready already ? Lol

Comments

• Me! Lol im due june 6th with a baby girl. 51 days! :)
  • I'm due may 4th with a girl! I'm so ready. I'm done being pregnant.
  • 44 days here... I'm beyond done with the pregnancy I want him here already
  • Due May 22 and so ready.
  • Due may23rd with a babyboy and i am beyond ready
  • I'm due may 24!
  • Good lord I don't think I could go other 39 days. I'm due in 2 wks & 3 days. He can't get here fast enough. Although there is a full moon wed..? :)
  • I'm due May 28 with a baby girl but hoping I go early on May 23 on my moms birthday I think it would be neat if the day she turned 40 is the day she became a grandma!
  • @ARand89 your to cute babes. Congrats on the baby girl. I'm sure your mom would love to share her bday with her granddaughter.. It's funny your mom will be a grandma @40 and I'm going to be a first time mom @40.
  • 45 days left of being miserable. June 1 is my c-section. Yayy. I'm so excited to meet my baby girl oh and excited to get off bedrest. :) Congrats and lots of luck ladies
  • 28 days due Amy 15th, but "pushing" for an April baby!!!
  • @newflmom2b Oh Age isn't anything but a number! My mom was a very young mom (16 when she had my brother 18 with me) & I'm 21 (22 in June) so I am also a young mom although not as young as my mom was! Best of luck to you & your baby!!!
  • 28 more days to go! Im so ready to have my baby girl!!! ;D
  • 33 more dayss :) iloveyou so much babyboy !
  • May 21st and if I wasn't scared of my baby being in the nicu I would try to start labor now I'm sick of being pregnant 31 more days to long
  • I understand mommy2_armani. Im 34 wks and im way pass misserable. This is baby number 3. This is the worsed pregnancy ever. Im almost wish there was a way to start labor. Lol . May 31 isnt coming fast enough.