Where are you from?

edited April 2011 in January 2012
Thought it would be nice to know where everyone in the January Club is from.

I am in utah.

Comments

• I am from Nova Scotia, Canada :)
  • Syracuse ny ...when are you due. I was born January 1st awe yay that would be cool lol
  • Not able to know for sure yet but would be due about the 3rd of January.
  • Tulsa,Oklahoma and my Edd is Jan 3rd also. Do you have any symptoms yet
  • I'm in fort worth Texas.. if I get af on the 21st like I should we will be trying the first week of may and if all goes my way I will be due around January 26th
  • Hey! I live near rochester, ny. Af showed her ugly face today. So if we r lucky and get preg we would b due around the 23rd of jan. :) good luck to all of us!
  • Connecticut.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • UTAH!! YEY!! lol ...I live in Idaho (But i moved here over a yr ago... I'm an East Coast Girl, from Massachusetts originally) i actually put up a post when i was new wondering if anyone was from Idaho or Utah. :) thanks for the smile! hahaha
  • oh but, I'm not in the Jan. club just yet... but sure hoping that this month is our month so i can be!! ;)
  • Memphis,TN but due Nov. 10
  • holey crap i'm sorry but i just read everyone's post after my excitement... If this is "our month" we will be expecting around Jan. 16th since i recently got over af and have a longer cycle... GOOD LUCK LADIES!! :-D it would be nice if we we're belly buddies soon!
  • If goes right jan 7!!! n im from Illinois
  • Lyricsmommy I don't really have any symptoms yet. Do you? Hope we get to be preg buddies.

Mrsrocketfield122. I am originally from Washington state but moved to Utah Summer of 08 got married the beginning of 09 stayed in Utah because my husbands family is here. Good luck ttc. :) You said your cycles are longer how long are they?
  • @casella I have 33 day cycles... sometimes longer! This past it was 37... ugh! LOL so its been tough to keep track of everything when its always changing.

Where in Utah are u? How do u feel about it? LOL (I lived in Ogden for a few months). Moved out here BC his ex wife moved his kids here. He moved & then I did after a yr And finishing my degree. Gotta say... Idaho can sure be pretty but I don't care for this town... & its been hard for me to be across the country from everything I've known & loved!!!

Wishing u lots of luck as well!!
  • My cycles are 34 to 38 days so I know what you mean. I live in Clearfield Utah it close to Ogden. I like it most of the time but sometimes I want to move back home. Where do you live in Idaho? My step moms family lives in shelly Idaho I believe.
  • Originally from Idaho. Live in Arizona now.
  • Originally From ct. Stationed in nj...my husband is in the Air Force.
  • @casella Oh neat, that you live near ogden. I live in Pocatello now, which my friends said Shelly is close and up near Idaho Falls. :) I want to move home all the time lol OR just somewhere better than here.... there's lots of good places in Idaho I'm sure, some of which I've seen, but we have to stay close to his girls which doesn't really give us many options!!

@tryingforbaby3 where in Idaho are you from? -my hubby would love to move to AZ!
  • I'm from MI, just had mc, hoping this is the right ddc for me, but not sure when I'll o or get the clear from doc to start trying. GL everyone!
  • @ oregonmama im from portland too! living un keizer,or moving to corvallis,or in june. 5dpo... we will see what happens not getting my hopes up
  • Anchorage, Alaska.... far far away it seems lol
  • Honolulu Hawaii (kapolei) born and raised
  • @akmommy it is far and im only in oregon but ive been to anchorage its so pretty ...i loved it there the air seemed so clean lol. or ours is dirty who knows
  • @tryforbaby2 i love it here, its peaceful and private and beautiful. If I move tho I want to go to Portland. Where in Oregon are you?
  • I'm in pa due in 3 weeks!!!!
  • edited April 2011
    I'm in Florida due in 2wks May 4th!
  • I'm in Dixon, IL. I'm in the 2ww phase of my first and probably only IVF procedure. I have 3 teens from a previous marriage, my new husband has none (unless you count the 3 lil embies hopefully clinging to life in my womb right now). I'm 36 and he's 29. If these embies stick, I'll be due 1-4-12.
  • Bay area, CA