loves not suppose to dissapear

edited April 2011 in Daddy's place
what are you suppose to think when your hunny doesnt try for you anymore? the cuddling the kisses even the way he looks at me is gone....is my relationship falling apart? i know im an emotional person even alittle depressed but he was my fire that made it all better that kept me going. i think hes tired of picking me up all the time. i kinda wish we could start all over again....:'(

Comments

• Don't get too down hun. Couples go through ups and downs in their relationships all the time, its part of life. How long have you been together?
  • @ExcitedForOctober a year only in may. i keep telling myself itll get better but its hard when your boost of hope pushes you away
  • Have u talked to him about it? I know guys hate these kinda talks but you gotta tell him how u feel and tell him to be straightforward with u.
  • Sometimes I think the same way. Me n my hubby have been together for 4 years. I think that its not how it used to be, we used to be soo in love. But I think every couple goes thro this. Just talk to him about how u feel.
  • @ExcitedForOctober we do talk about it almost everday :( i just think hes getting tired of it all. he stayed with me cuz i was carrying his child...now he has her...got what he wanted now out with the trash type feeling
  • I'm sorry hun. Its always hard when your relationship changes. You guys need to work on the relationship together and if he knows how you feel and is not caring then maybe its time for you to move on. But BOTH of you guys need to work on it. I hope the best for you.
  • @mommajan I'm going thru a similar situation with my hubby.. he used to be nice, sweet and sometimes he'd surprise me with lil details, but he has changed and I just feel left out. He rarely kisses me and when he does his kisses are just like lil pecks :( I talk to him about it and I tell him that I'm going thru a big change in which I need to feel even more loved and cared for, and he says "I do care for you and I do love you" even tho I he only does things like kiss me, hug me, touch my belly or talk to the baby when I ask him to.. I want him to be all over me and do all those things without me having to remind him or ask for it.. he just doesn't realize how much I need him and how bad it feels to be in my shoes :-(
  • Not to over step any boundaries and just a guys point of view here.
    It is very hard sometimes for guys as we can't always just look at you as a partner anymore, you are also a mother in the making and all that goes with that. It doesnt mean we care any less but sometimes it just knocks our thoughts out of whack for a while.
    Just speaking from experience of what I have been through and am going through with this pregnancy of not knowing where I stand with my wife.
    Hope this helps a bit.
  • I like what @dadof2n1togo said!! :) that's. How my husband would describe it. :)
  • If it makes it any better I have the exact opposite here. I would do anything for my wife and right know I dont even exist to her or so it seems. I have been shut down that often I just dont even try anymore even though its our 5th wedding anniversary on the 14th and I dont even feel like she wants to celebrate it but hey who knows I'm a male and will just screw it up anyway.
    Very very very down at moment.
  • I was having the same issue with my husband but when finally sitting down and talking with him I realized it was an underlying problem and had nothing to do with me. And he eventually came around and we are great again. Talk to him. Give him time. Good luck hun! :)
  • I was going thru the same thing until now he has completely cut me off no calls Text don't come by or anything...I miss da sweet Text the massages rubbing my belly telling me how much he love n miss me wen his away at school...tears emotional while writing hope we all get better @SharkMommy
  • My bf acted like this too for a while at first. He really distanced himself. and i found myself really depressed and stressed out. (if you read previous posts you will see what i am talking about) but anyways, after a few arguments and plenty of discussions he starting acting normal again, wanting to always take care of me and be home with me. BUT he did not snap back to normal because i asked him to. He snapped back to normal because he finally got over his fears of becoming a father and realized that he wanted his family together. So saying that, sometimes it is not you at all. Sometimes your man just needs to figure out his issues on his own. I have noticed a lot of men figure out their problems by acting like children, then realizing that does not work. there mommy isnt there to fix it. lol

idk if that made since but yah. just give it time and try to be understanding and make your actions welcoming. eventually he should come around.
  • me and my husband are the same way.. we are more like roommates... its kinda sad actually. this is our second baby so its not pregnancy. idk what it is. he is a US marine. so it might be stress from work. but it really hurts me alot. and whats even more sad is when one of us wants sex, we just tell eachother ok lets have sex, we do it (lasts about 3 min) and then we go to sleep or go our seperate ways... all we do is sit on the couch and watch tv... i feel like we are an old couple. he is 20. im 21.
  • Just remember that having children, although wonderful and exciting, is very stressful. Different people react to it in different ways and that can mean being less tactile. Just give it time and be open with your partners/husbands.