My baby...

edited April 2011 in May 2011
Shes not moving... Im trying to make hee move but I cnt... :-(

What does this mean?

Comments

• How far along are you?
  • Depending on how far you can determin on how much you can feel the baby.
    I would say call your dr they can advise you on what to do to get the baby to move and then will have you call again for a followup and move from there or they will want to see you today.
  • Im 36 weeks... Yesterday my baby was moving alot, her movements even hurted. Im
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Drink some oj and lie down and do a kick count baby could b sleeping if nothing changes call dr.
  • I hope shes sleeping... But the weird thing is that around this time she'll be moving alot, kicking, rolling etc...
    Ima wait and see wat happens...
  • Am 32 weeks and usually my baby is up kicking my ribs but rite now she is sleeping some days she up some days she sleeps thru..only you know your baby sleep cycle count kicks it will keep you sane
  • also I was up till 5am and baby was up go crazy so she may be gettin her beauty rest lol.
  • I'm 35 weeks my baby is usually very active but some days she just isn't...I would wait and see bc I have had that and called my midwife freaking out & an hour later she started moving...my midwife told me to eat something, drink some ice water, and lay down with my feet elevated & you can try something with sugar like a soda that might get her moving
  • Thx u guys
    Yeah I drank a juice n she moved a lil :-)
    She probably getting her beaty sleep :-)
    Thx alot.. I was freakin out cus shes usually very active