Almost on my due date

edited April 2011 in May 2011
I just want this baby out already

Comments

• Lol dnt we all..how far along are..u?
  • Im almost there, I due on may 8
  • I'm weird I wanna keep my baby in lol I'm due may 11 but if I have her before then I wont get as many days off and I know going back to work is going to be the worst thing ever!
  • Its that everyone handle it different, I just want it out, cant sleep at night, I have to go on maternity from my job this week cause to much back pain, so im done, I really want him out
  • Me too mommies....due may 5....everyone keeps asking me 'dang, you STILL haven't had the baby yet???' Lmao
  • Im due may 10th I want him outtttt
  • I know the feeling girl, we almost there
  • I'm due may 4th!!! I want her out BUT I really want her to come on may2nd :)
  • Omg that's so not fair I'm not due till may 21st my baby is going to hold on for dear life not to come out
  • @mommy2_Armani. I feel the same way...I have a feeling she's gunna torture me and wait for 42 weeks!
  • @cait5 I know and I love my son but if he doesn't come out on time I'm going to reach up there and pull him out lol
  • I'm due may18 and I want him out he is too big for me and been contracting since march doctor told me to wait up.till 37weeks well ive reached it hope its good news thursday when I go to my appt
  • I'm due May 13, but Dr agreed to induce May 6! I'm so ready to meet my little girl! 10 more days!!
  • I'm due 13, am ready to sleep on stomach again and not have to pee all the time.
  • May 11...heading to er w leakage but no contractions
  • I'm due May15th, but they said they would induce at 39 weeks, which falls on mothers day the 8th. I am having a big baby due to g/d she weighed 8 lbs 2 weeks ago. I get another u/s tomorrow and will know the weight, they said they will probably strip my membranes tomorrow also!!! I cant wait, this is baby #6 and I'm done!!!