Any girl due dates for July 4th?

edited April 2011 in July 2011
Hey there,
Jus wanting to c how many girls due dates are on independence day and what ur naming her?
This will be my first child and her name is Makayla Janae

Comments

• Well I'm due july 3rd with a boy my first naming shawn william just ready for him to be here
  • Well I'm due July 14th but pretty sure he will b a lil early n were naming him Ezra Noel but my lil sister is due July 4th n they naming her Nayeli:)
  • I'm due july fourth but will be having a csection again. We are naming her kylee ann
  • Due july 8th with a boy :)
  • Not me..but my moms and my cousins bday is july the 4th :)
  • edited April 2011
    Me me me me!!! Lol. This is my first and were naming her Delilah Rose :)
  • Im due july 5th but all my ultrasounds say july 4th. Having a girl. Can't decide on name. Maybe Raegan, Randi or Ava.
  • I am due July 4th.... but with a little boy!
  • I'm due the seventh with a girl.. jaslynne jayde (:
  • Due July 3rd....but c section will be june 27th...ugh..so far yet so close
  • Aww y ru deciding on a c section, is everything ok? What name hav u pickd?
  • Yep I'm due july 4th with a baby girl, can't decide on a name yet lol
  • Am due july 4th this will be my first am having a lil girl and naming her zaryah alanay so ready to have her here
  • edited May 2011
    Due july 5th with a babygirl...kinsley nicole
  • Im due on fireworks day too (:

Her name will be Eliana Sky
  • Mine came 9 weeks early and she is definitely a FireCracker!
  • My first us(done @5wks) says I'm due July 4. But doctor is going off period which is June 17. Serenity Rose will be her name
  • Hi im due july 14th but im kinda getting da feelin i will have her on july 4th which Im kinda dreading bcuz mi, mommy passed away on july 4th 2009
  • Thats my anniversery!! :)
  • Doing c section cause my last one was..and im getting tubes tied. Having a boy...named Jacob Allen
  • I'm due july 4th :) baby girl named jaida. No middle name yet :/
  • Me . I'm due July 4th ! Baby Girl named Mckenzie Faith Louise . :) .
  • I wish i was that close, got to wait till Oct 21st! I wish u all good luck girls! x
  • My best friend was due July 4 and she had him on July 4th congrats to all the moms that are having their babies or had their babies.