Due today..

edited April 2011 in April 2011
My due date is today..on easter..but I feel perfectly fine..iam so desperate for him to come..iam actually upset I feel like crying I cant stand being pregnant anymore I feel so uncomfrtable..and my hormones r jumping like crazy..

Comments

• I'm so sorry. :( That's a horrible feeling. The sweetest thing anyone said to me when I was in your shoes with my first was that he can't possibly stay in there forever. You'll be holding your little man soon! Try to keep yourself busy and occupied, it will make the time go by faster.
  • Thanks..:)
  • My due date is also today!! N i dont feel any different either. I live in va beach n it feels like its 200° outside. Im right there with you girl. Stay strong n know ur not the only one!
  • I'm due may 4th and I feel the same I'm so uncomfortable! But yes its true these babies can't stay in there forever!!! We'll all have our lil bundles when they're nice n ready :)
  • Try some squats they work
  • Hey! I was due april 24 also and he hasnt came..i will b induced sunday...ugh.
  • @braydon_mommy I was induced monday..had him@ 8:15..wuts the status on ur pregnacy?
  • So lucky @Gabby I was due today Apr. 26th and feel horrible, so over this pregnancy, I see my Dr tomorrow, I'm praying he has a plan...
  • @kkmommy..hang in there girl..wish u the best of luck..keep me updated.
  • Im gettin induced monday...hopefully he will come on his own. I jus lef my ultrasound and he is 7lbs 11oz!! My boy is going to b healthy! Lol

Congratulations to you!!! I cant wait to see my bundle of joy!
  • @Gabby had my appt today and still nothing happening, Dr wants to see me on Monday :-( I left crying, I'm so sick of being pregnant