pregnant????

edited April 2011 in January 2012
I have taken two test. 1st was negative waited 3 days took another with a faint line! Period is due in three days... does a faint line still mean pregnant. If I am edd is in January.

Comments

• A faint line is still a line and is usually positive. Congrats!! Maybe take another test in a few days to make sure but looks good for you!!
  • I had a faint line too and I am very much pregnant lol......Congratulations if you are...... if you make an appt with your doc they will tell you really quick.......
  • That happened to me I took one on a Saturday and it was negative then I took the next one on the following Monday and it was very positive :)
  • Thank you... we are thinking I am.. going to try my hardest not to test anymore and just wait for a missed period.
  • Took a test Mon and it was negative and that was the day I was suppose to get my period. Today I took a test and it was positive :D So be patient and good luck!
  • take another after ur missed period baby dust and good luck
  • I took another brand test and it was negative... so Idk I just have to wait till I actually miss...
  • Well my period was due today and I started cramping yesterday and now today my breast are super sensitive. So now its just the waiting game either for my period or to take another test Idk when tho... I hate waiting
  • Take one in the morning if it doesn't show up
  • I was 2 days late for my af n done a test n it came bk positive. We r still in shock. Baby dust to u n hope u get a + result xx
  • Thank you. Everyone I just took a test and it came back positive!!!! So exciting
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thank you! If I calculated right a January baby is due!
  • Thank you
  • Congratulations x
  • @Hope_4_baby_boy
    Congratulations!
    My faint line wound up being twins!
  • Me too january bby :)
  • I got two faint lines with two different test and went out and bought new test that say pregnant or not pregnant. And today it said pregnant within a minute. I will faint if I am pregnant with twins!
  • Congrats hun!!!
  • Thank you
  • Congrats!
  • Thank you
  • I was right there with you. I had two faint lines but im now 7 weeks pregnant :) congrats its super exciting. Is this your first?
  • Unfortunately I had miscarriage. But I have a 6 yr old girl