What Do You Crave(:

edited April 2011 in Teen moms
Eatinqq Doritos And Been Dipp Lol.

Comments

• I crave spicy food and cinnamon bun ice cream!!
  • ive been craving protein and sour things. speaking of that im bout to go take a trip to my freezer to get a lime pop (:
  • Chili cheese fries any fruit and sour patch kids :)
  • Long John SIlvers chicken and hush puppies..... mmmmmm.
  • Slurpees. Pizza. Pickles. Ice cream. (:
  • Cherry slush puppies and cottage cheese.
  • Flammin hot cheetos everyday!
  • Vanilla frosting straight out of the container. =P~
  • French fries..everyday!
  • Fruit. Fresh squeezed oj. Cool whip.
  • Anything sweet LOL. I never really ate sweets before now I usually gotta have something sweet everyday!! Def baby girls doing!! >-)
  • I really really want Teddy Graham's and vanilla frosting!!!! Mmmm so good!
  • sponge cake with jam n cream n icing birthday cake style lol yummmmmmmm
  • I could punch someone for a bag of pretzel sticks, a soft serve ice cream cone, a steak, and wildly enough a cold beer (no im not going to drink but ive been craving that with hotdogs :/ grr)
  • Watermelon everyday! Ahh so good! Haha(:
  • Peanut butter!! Like crazy, I'm addicted. And I used to gag at the smell of it before I got preg lol
  • Birthday cake remix from cold stone!!!!! Yummmm!!!
  • chili cheese tator tots, lemons with salt, picklessss lots of pickles lol, oh and hot cheetos with cream cheese yumm
  • Honey glazed doughnut with bacon =P~
  • Sour mike likes nachos with jalapenos n slushies Mmmm...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I crave anything and everything that's spicy but the second I have spicy I instantly regret it :( no fair! And fruits Hehe :) Ohhh and cereal fruity pebbles to be exact :) but besides that nothing much
  • Cucumbers & tomatoes w ranch =P~
  • Tomatoe & mayo sanwiches. And anything with hotsause on it yumm<3
  • Potato chips!
  • Pizza! but i cant afford it! lol ive been wanting some for over a month and finaly was able to get some last night! oh and sour candy my fave is rips
  • Muffins. With oats and flax and all that goodnesd not those dainty airy cupcake kind. Good thing I don't pay power fir my apt. The a/c has to run nonstop to offset my oven.
  • Instead of cravings , i get mad food aversions. But i do occasionally crave pickles and pickle juice. Its weird. Lol
  • oh and salsa, but no chips. just salsa . smh lol
  • milk! I'm going through a gallon every 2 days. I'm assuming its because baby is taking all my calcium and my body needs the milk to replenish it. And super super spicy foods.... not sure why on that one :)