Start special club for Step Parents or Blended families?

Just realized that I've posted of this under parenting but think it would be great to see one of these under "clubs" since I am TTC with a hubby that has 2 sweet little girlies! Would anyone else vote for a YES for this idea?! @martin

Comments

• I really like this idea!
  • DEFINITELY!!!
  • I concur :X
  • O yes! :)
  • YEs I agree
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yes!! My partner has a 4yo daughter, a 2yo son and I have an almost 2yo and I'm 16weeks preggers I need all the support I can get lol
  • yes i have so many questions with being a not legally married to the bf stepmom and pregnant with his sons first sibling. theres just so many questions that are hard to be answered by those who havent been there or dealt with the situation
  • So ladies... I will ask nicely ;;) PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR (AND A CHERRY, SPRINKLES, AND WHIP CREAM) ON TOP, CAN WE?!?! @MARTIN
  • Are you kidding? ABSOLUTELY would love that. I have an almost 8 year old daughter, born w/ a husband who died when she was 9 weeks old, an almost 6 year old son and an almost 4 year old daughter born with an ex who was a HUGE mistake, and am expecting with my loving, sweet, sexy fiance who has a 10 year old daughter and 12 year old son - to kick it up a notch, our "nanny"/babysitter is his ex wife who happens to be a good friend to me....... mix it up - the more the merrier.... LOLZ
  • @eriskegal HOLEY MOLEY now THAT is a full house! lol and kind of a neat story. my goodness, good for you guys for keeping your sanity!! god bless ya... nice to hear of a story where the ex can still be a friend. i really do think that's how it should be, and wish that my hubby's ex wasn't so hot and cold bc when she's taking her "meds" we get along great. lol

@rissalee7 that's exactly why we need one, so we can conect with other's who understand or can have some input!! WE'RE HERE GIRL!!!

@tinka1326 wow you've got your hands full as well... hahaha we need to all get chatting!
  • i love my little family but geeze they test my patience. was a big differance going from just me and my son to a full house, one of the kids being a girl and 2yrs older than my son was a big culture shock!!!