young teen moms!

edited February 2011 in Teen moms
Hi im 16 and 5 weeks pregnant! Not so sure what to expect n id like to meet new people:)

Comments

• 17 and 12w preggo(:
  • Aw really:) lol i just turned 16. Pretty bad but everything happens for a reason! At 5 weeks what did u go through?
  • I'd say sore boobs and achey hips..
  • Lol ya i got the sore boobs part lol! And my back hurts
  • When do you start showing? Cause my mom has no clue yet
  • I'm 19 and about 8 weeks and I have really bad stomach cramps and Boobs are really sore...
  • A little at 8 weeks but really popped out this week..but its different for everyone. Some people don't show until 22ish weeks! I WAS 110 lbs at 5'4..
  • Dang im kind of worried since im still in highschool
  • I'm 17 and 13w pregg (: but I'm not showing at all
  • I graduated this past December, but a year and a half early. It'll be ok(:
  • Oh how did you guys tell your parents?
  • We havnt yet! Waiting for the right time...its pretty scary. But I'm gonna text my mom while I'm at work so I can give her time to think.
  • I asked my mom how she felt about being called grandma after a college visit one day and my bf actually told my dad while I was sleeping one morning. They weren't too excited at first, but now they are. Everything will turn out okay.
  • I was thinking that way too! So she cant yell and has time to calm down
  • You normally will have a bit of a belly at like 8-12 weeks but its mostly bloating! Real showing seems to happen a bit later. But everyone is different. Good luck girls!
  • edited February 2011
    Hii.nice too know that I'm not the only teen mom on here I'm 17 n I'm also 5weeks.
  • Hi, I just turned 17 and I'm 12 weeks. Due date is 20th of August. I'm excited and lucky my boyfriend and my family are very supportive
  • I'm 16 nd 8 weeks 2dayy wht shud I expect
  • 19 and 34 weeks prego :)
  • I'm 19 and 10 weeks :) There was only one pregnant girl at my high school while I was there but a lot of people were supportive of her. She was a pretty cool girl and kept going to school after her son was born. I remember some of her friends telling us about how her labor was progressing during breaks :) There will always be people raining on your parade, but don't let them get you down. Lots of girls have babies when they're young and they always have. Good luck, ladies!
  • I'm 19 and 16 weeks with baby number 3. My husband and I surely didn't expect number 3 but are happy.
  • I'm also 19 yrs old (I'll be 20 in june) but I just found out Monday and I'm worried about how to tell my mom. She raised me by herself and I know she'll support me but I don't wanna feel like I failed her..how do I tell her?
  • 16 years old and 32 weeks today with a girl. (:
  • I had my first @ 17 I was still in high school stayed in school it was kinda easy b/c the teachers really looked out :-) everyone was excited for me hoping that my water would break in class lol everyone wanted to touch belly that got on my nerves! now I'm 19 10weeks with my second! So excited :-)
  • I'm 16 and due Oct. 11 my mom took me to take the test she was upset but now happy we still haven't told his family though ;/
  • I'm 17 and 12 Weeks 2 Days Pregnant! I Moved out of my mom's house before Christmas, she has no idea!! Don't plan to tell her rhitee now. I live wit my boyfriend. Only one of my family members know. And is very supportive, and she isn't going To tell my mom.!