due may 27th

edited February 2011 in May 2011
I'm due the 27th and its a baby boy. He may arrive on my birthday which is the 29th. The doctor said its off by two days I'm not sure in what direction.

Comments

• I'm also due may 27 ;) I'm having a little girl I just think time is going by sooo slow
  • edited February 2011
    I'm due may 21st n I agree time is definately dragging, mine are u/s dates cause I havnt had a period since my son so they say +/- 7 days
  • I'm due May 27th didn't find out the sex of the baby, but so excited as its my first... and yes I agree time is going by oh so slowly.
  • Im due May 29th
    ..havin a boy :D
  • May 22 girl:-) :X
  • I'm due may 28th with a little girl! And Yes, it couldn't go by any slower! :*
  • @chelsea: I am due May 27th with a girl and my husbands birthday is the 25th. He is hoping she comes on his birthday I think its cute! Yeah I think time is going so slow also.
  • I'm sure on may 27th also.. But my dr said they will probably induce a week early
  • Awe my boyfriends birthday is may 28 and mine is may 12 and I'm due may 4 and its a girl. Seriously time needs to hurry! I keep counting weeks till full term and weeks till my due date. 2 wks and 6 days till 37 weeks and 5 wks and 6 days till DD. Aaaaaaahhhhhhh I'm going crazy! If I knew she would be healthy if came now I would do everything in my power to get her here
  • I'm due on the 27th also. This one is going to be my third boy. And I can't wait to get him outta here.
  • I am due on 27th too x
  • I'm due May 28th with a girl
  • I am due May 16th and its a girl :) I am ready for her to get here
  • I'm due may 28th, I hope I have her on the 29th....my grandma has 28 grandchildren, 39 great grandchildren and she had 9 boys and she is the only one born in may.....so if I have her on the 29th she would be happy :X
  • Im due may 31 and am ready to get this party started!
  • :) I have my baby boy on the 28th and I think its going so slow cause we are all so excited and counting down the days
  • Due May 26th, with a boy. My dad's b-say is 29th. Grandma is th 20th. I don't want to evict this one like I did thr last but I'm getting tired of being pregnant and I want to see what he looks like. This is boy number 3 for me. *sigh*
  • I too think time is going slow!!! Counting days til dd may 13, my bf's second sons bday too, mine is may 24 I don't wanta wait that long.
  • Proudmamma thats funny my hubby is nov 30 our son is dec 5 n im dec 13 lol
  • edited April 2011
    I'm due May 28th with my little baby boy!!!! :D
  • May 21st with a big baby boy