ANY MAY BABIES???

edited February 2011 in May 2011
I'M 26 WEEKS AND SO EXCITED ABOUT MY BABY GIRL!!! I'M DUE MAY 17TH AND IT SEEMS LIKE THE WEEKS ARE GOING BY FAST BUT NOT FAST ENOUGH!!! I'M SO EAGER DOES ANYONE ELSE FEEL LIKE I DO???

Comments

• Omg I am due the same day:)
  • Im due may 15 with a boy! And my sis n law is due may 19 with a boy! Im so excited for both to be here! But everytime my aby kicks and moves around I get more and more anxious lol
  • I am having a boy too:)
  • My lil girl is due May 10th and I feel like im going nuts waiting to have her. I really can't wait. @-)
  • My due date was may 4th but they just moved my due date to April 28th....my sister in law is due may 15th
  • Awe may 4tj is my b'day! Lol
  • I KNOW IT'S CRAZY BECAUSE THIS IS MY FIRST BABY AND I SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE I'M CRAZY... EVERYTIME I'M ABOUT TO EAT OR LAY DOWN SHE STARTS KICKING LIKE CRAZY!!!! AND THEN I GET ALL EXCITED.... BUT IT SEEMS LIKE SHE NEVER SLEEPS!!!
  • I'm having a girl and my sister in law us having a boy....can't wait til they get here we are both really excited on having our first babys
  • That's how my si n law and I are! My mom kept telling my rother and I that she wanted grandbabies and now she is getting 2 so close lol
  • Lol I never got to meet my mother in law...she passed away mothers day weekend 4 yrs ago....way before I met my husband.....and his sister that's pregnant is the one he is closest to and him and her are the youngest out of seven....my sisters were waiting for my turn cause between 4 sisters I alone have 9 nieces and nephews....
  • Has anyone had their baby shower yet? I'm trying to decide when would be the best time to have it
  • I think I will have my baby shower in march..
  • Yeah I was thinking like the end of march but I didn't know if that was too soon
  • I had mine this past weekend....but I am moving out of state in a few weeks away from all my friends and most my family so I had to have it early
  • Mine is march 13 can't wait! All monkey theme lol
  • I'm obsessed with monkeys so that was my theme too....
  • I'm due may 14th with a girl. The time seems to be going slow for me. I have two daughters 17 and 14 & a son 18 months.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Baby girl, may 31st
  • I'm due may 24 wit another girl it actually the same due date I had wit my other daughter
  • Im 26 wks with a girl due on may 18
  • I'm 28 weeks due may 3rd with our princess
  • IM 27 WKS. DUE MAY 8TH WITH MY PRINCESS KAEDE!! SHE MOVES A WHOLE LOT. OMG I GET REALLY ANXIOUS ALSO. ND I WAS THINKIN 2nd WEEK OF APRIL. IDK YET REALLY!
  • I'm due may 27 with a little princess Isabella :) super happy its me second after 7 years Im having my baby shower April 16 I know its kinda late but my work schedule is crazy and I'm having it monkey theme also :)
  • Im due May 29th with a boy, Silas Legend or Silas Archer. I think my friends are throwing me a shower before the 24th of this month because im moving to Seattle in two weeks.
  • I'm due may 6th with my little boy. Benjiman Lee. Its my first and I'm so excited! I'm having 2 baby showers march 6th and match 13th and my theme is green with monkeys.
  • Im due may 2 wit my first bby girl cnt wait she has a big bro he'll b 2 feb12,2011 im excited im 28wks 4days i have 11wks left
  • Im due may 2nd with a little girl,Brileigh Payton. Were havin the baby shower march 12th.
  • I'm due may 11...finally getting my princess! She has 2 older brothers-2 in march and 1 may 24. Kinda hoping she becomes an April baby- my second was almost 2 wks early and still 8 lbs 2 oz. Can't wait...the excitement grows every day.
  • Due may 3rd with our princess Riley Jolene..baby shower is March 12th