I feel like I'm losing it...

edited May 2011 in April 2011
I seriously feel like i cry about everything..
Reasons Ive Cried:
My son cries..
When my fiance told me to go get some sleep..
Me telling my fiance to get sleep..
If I forget something I was suppose to do or suppose to get.. My sons temperature going up just a little..

The list could go on forever..
The one thing keeping me sane is my beautiful baby boy Gage!! He is my world!! I love him more than anything!!

Comments

• I cried one time cause my husband didn't bring me any taco bell. Haha
  • My boyfriend fell asleep within the first 10 minutes of a movie..and I just wanted to spend time with him..and I ended up crying..aaahhh geez lol
  • im in the same boat!!!

today's list of things that made me cry..

-i couldnt buy my car because the dmv was closed and the previous owner needed to get a copy of the title
    -my mom asked to borrow money
    -i got an answer wrong on a radio quiz at work
    -i found out my co worker is pregnant
    -co worker's bf is already all lovey to her baby they just found out yesterday
    -my sister used my laundry basket
    -there was no cold water in the fridge
  • My husband rolled over in his sleep... I cried because he was too far away hahaha

@jcmommy lol! I'm gonna cry right now bc now I don't have Taco Bell
  • @jcmommy I haven't cried for taco bell.. But I did start crying bc there was nothing sweet in the house.

@jalem it's ridiculous.. I cried friday bc it was my due date (my son came a month early) and also friday I cried for about am hour bc me and my fiance had a date night planned for saturday and the only dressy thing that fit was a dress I got while pregnant.. None of my pants will fit my belly if back down to normal but I got a massive butt lol. Also I have cried bc nothing was on tv.

@babykixalot sounds like a reason I would cry too. I almost started crying one day bc my fiance was sitting on the loveseat and I was on the chair.. I coils have moved so im not sure why i thought about crying.

@heatherlynn I probably would have cried too lol
  • I'm emotional after having the baby too. I cry when something doesn't go right, money, when I'm tired, bored. Lol its like we are kids. Its getting better though
  • @proudmomma yeah I do kinda feel like a baby lol. I cry more then my month old son does.. He only cries when he is hungry.. He scratched his nose the other day and it bled.. I cried.. He didn't
  • Lol.. when did u have him
  • My daughter's nails are so small and sharp and I file them and it doesn't help so I put mittens on her or socks lol
  • @proudmomma I had him on april 28th.
  • edited May 2011
    We just cut his yesterday.. We had to buy different clippers because the ones we had bought at first sucked
  • I had her April 26. Her nail beds are to small for clippers it sucks
  • @proudmomma I had to make my fiance cut them bc I knew if I did and accidentally cut him I would lose it
  • I cried soooo much after my first was born! ... I remember crying because she was "never going to be six days old again" LOL!
  • I went to McDonald's b/c I really wanted a fish sandwich. Well I hate tartar sauce so I get it plan. Of course the one time I don't check the sandwich before leaving, I get home and what do I find? That's right a whole jar of tartar sauce on my effing sandwich!! I started to cry, like sob, like someone had just told me my puppy died!! It was ridiculous. My hubby just looked at me like I was nuts!
  • @vette_devil lol I cried when he turned a week old. And then again at week two and three..

@headersue lol I cried bc I didn't get my french fries.. Which wasnt that important to me I just thought I needed to have them.
  • Lol! I loved that comment... "...I just thought I needed to have them" LMAO! :)
  • @vette_devil haha I swear I'm losing it.. I stopped and thought about the fact I was crying over french fries.. I mean they did give me my chicken nuggets the actual thing I wanted.
  • @addi3886 I haven't seen that movie
  • @addi3886 I will probably wait to see it. Lol I don't think I need any more reasons for waterworks lol