Ok. Ok..

edited May 2011 in June 2011
9 days left!!!! Yay. Whose wit me? Already almost 2 cm!!! Wat about u guys? Anybody dilated yet?

Comments

• I have 10 days left!!! Yay us!! But I don't have a clue if I'm dilated. My Dr doesn't check until 39-40 weeks. Which might be for the best, cause it might give me false hope lol. I feel like I'm going to be pregnant forever!!
  • Congratulations ladies!!! :D
  • Yea i don't think its necessary to check before then either for real. Once they start messing dwn there that's when the problems start. I had went to the e.r ystrdy for sum leaking that's the only reason i gat checked but ill b 39 weeks wednesday nd im guessing u will b thursday! Yay us!!!!!! So close to seeing those lil faces :) I sure is hell cannot wait til its over!!!!!!!!!!! Love the bump but its time to GO!!!
  • Awwwwwwwwwwwww y thank yu @mikeandronadopt :) :)
  • Thanks @mikeandronadopt !!

I hear Ya mama. I'm sick of the extra weight, I'm sick of my hips hurting, I'm sick of being bored at home. Lol. And I'm sick of her kicking so hard she hurts me.
    As happy as I am for all these ladies and their birth stories, if I don't have mind soon, I might cry lol.
  • Who R U telling!!!! I b slightly jealous lol j/k r day is coming. But yeah im tired of everytime i move it feel like my hip dun slipped outta place!!!! Nd im tired of wearing this freaking maternity belt THAT DOESN'T WORK!!!! BRING ON JUNE CAUSE IM SOOOOOOOOOOO RDY :) :) :) :)
  • 8 days left. Last week I was only dialated to 1/4 centimeter :(. That was Monday. I was in too much pain from being checked Monday, and opted out of being checked Thur. They're checking me tomorrow and ill be induced sometime this week. This little girl ain't coming without a fight!!!
  • Yeah these lil girls seem stubborn @eiralynnesmommy idk wat it is!!!!! They wanna stay n there. But yes being checked is by far the most uncomfortable. But hopefully she b rdy for u Good Luck!!
  • I might ask them to strip my membranes on Tuesday.
    Have you guys had that done? Do you know if it hurts??

@mommietwice & @eiralynnesmommy ?
  • edited May 2011
    @natashalynn my midwife said she wuld du it u jus gatta b 39 weeks plus they said its uncomfortable cause they gatta stick there finger up there nd move it around but they said its a definite that u wuld go into labor
  • I had heard it hurts, haven't had it done yet.
  • Hmm I wonder if my Dr will do it for me. Tomorrow I'll be 38 and 5 days. So pretty close to 39 weeks.
  • I don't think so u gatta b over 39 weeks but mayb he or she will gud luck if they du for u
  • Im due june 22 but im being induced on the 14th! 15 more days. This is my fourth baby n im very tired. Ill miss that I will never b prego again thou
  • Yay! I'm induced in 8 days :o) I didn't get checked for dilation last week bc doc is out of town, but I was high and closed (waaah) the week before. Home stretch, y'all!