anyone due june 11th?

edited June 2011 in June 2011
Hey, long time member first time posting a topic. This is my second pregnancy and I was wondering, what experiences did you have with your second. How was it different from your first was it faster labor, did the baby come before your due date, was the delivery easier? I had my first baby 4.3.10.

Comments

• This is actually my first but I just wanted to say I'm getting induced on june 11. Wishing the both of us fast and easy deliveries:-). Good luck!!
  • This is my 2 nd and im due 11th june.im so ready for it to be over with.i hope she comes out this weekend.the second time round is supposed to b quicker but I guess wel find out soon enough x
  • I'm on my first so I can't help unfortunately. Maybe change the title of your post so second time moms will reply, not just June mamas, like me. :x
  • This is my second pregnancy (first son born 4-26-09). I'm due June 12th but I am being induced this Wednesday the 8th, yay! My first pregnancy was horrid, I was in and out of the hospital with kidney problems, had stents put in at 28 weeks and was on bed rest until baby was born 9lb 3oz at 37 weeks! This pregnancy has been 100% different. Not a single medical problem for me or baby. I am 38 weeks a sahm but very active. How is your pregnancy going? How is it compared to your first?
  • edited June 2011
    Im due june 8th. That's close :) but this is my 2nd as well
  • Having the worst second pregnancy I'm 4cm dilated and not having good enough contractions to be kept in the hospital I'm going nuts over here