5 more dreadful days to go...

edited June 2011 in June 2011
I am so excited i will be delievering by CS on Wednesday morning gotta be there @ 5:30 a.m dr will deliver her @ 7:30 a.m!! I'm so excited!! I'll be 38+2 when i deliever and she's already 6lbs 7oz!!!

Comments

• Congrats! Its such a blessing:)
  • Congrats :-D
  • @prettyblaque I have 10 more days left so jealous..but I have am having a section too and I go in same time and delivery same time aswell...only different I wanted to have her exactly on my due date to make her completely cooked.
  • Yay !!! Congrats :) you will be meeting your baby soon.
  • Yay!! 5 days feels like forever! I'm being induced at 730 am on Wednesday. Our babies will share their birthday! Yay for us :) so excited.
  • Thanks ladies ;) wish i could wake up and it's Wednesday

@lexi34 don't be jealous just look at it as being when i deliver you'll have only 5 more dreadful days too...... ;)

@onemoreontheway i so can't wait it's driving me crazy what time zone are you in i'm central time
  • the days are so much longer wen ur waiting for something.
  • It is driving me crazy too! Seems like time is standing still no matter how busy i try to keep myself. I just want wednesday to be here already :(. We are in iowa, its central time. And I know I won't be able to sleep Tuesday night lol
  • @lexi34 i know trust me i never can take my mind off of it just ready for it to be over i wish my water would start to leak not break just leak so i can get her here now ;) wishful thinking tho i had even thought about trying home remedies but decided not to just gonna count the days hey they are all on one hand now
  • @onemoreontheway for the last past few nights everyone in my house hasbeen getting sleep but not me :'( because i'm so excited dr ok'd one tylenol pm for the next few nights if i'm up past 1 i'm going for it.... Oh goodie same time zone let's see whose little one will be cut out first.... ;) Good luck and i hope you have a speedy recovery! Oh yea are you trying a belly band?
  • I know how you feel. I would take a tylenol pm too but I'm out lol. I will probably get some for the next few nights tho, I would hate to be exhausted before the baby comes. I'll be 39 weeks and 3 days. Yours should be here first bc I'm getting induced with pitocin, my doctor says to expect baby by late afternoon. I am going to use a belly band similar to the bandit that I got at motherhood maternity tho, hope it works! :) I hope you have a speedy recovery as well!!