Hiccups?

Are hiccups an early prego sign if I am prego I'm 3 weeks which is too early to pee test but I NEVER get hiccups and this is twice today

Comments

• No baby gets thm in 3rd trimester I'm still waiting on my son to do so %%-
  • Lol I was just saying if I got them ;)
  • I've been getten them like crazy!
  • Since i have been pregnant i have had loads of hicups. Just random ones through the day x
  • I was wondering if my little David is having hiccups...does it feel like little pulses??? Or little thumps?? Its been going on for about 20 minutes now...and I was just wondering...
  • I had them thru almost the whole first trimester.. but I've never seen or heard that they are def a sign of pregnancy.
  • I get the hiccups like crazy all day. Im 16w3d.
  • She doesn't know if she is preggo, shes asking if hiccups are a sign of pregnancy...I personally have never heard of it.
  • Oh??! Jk...didn't read the post just some of the comments...never heard of that... when I was 3 weeks preggo I felt really hot, and I was moody...I've been nice throughout my whole pregnancy except in the beginning..lol but every woman is different...
  • @bexiewexie good luck sweety!!!
  • Lol ya I started my period so sucks for me :( I googled hiccups and it said that since you are breathing more there is definatly a chance for more hiccups. Lol but my sisterinlaws baby got hiccups inside her all the time. Now she's 5 months old and still gets them pretty frequent ;)
  • @ahuyser yes! I experienced that the other day, it felt like a constant kick in the same spot..poor lil baby boy lol.

@excitedtobe I had hiccups like crazy at the beginning!