For those who want to work from home.... i know how...

edited June 2011 in Special clubs
I just signed up. You can work from home and great opportunities :) just thought I would share. Check it out. Really read and look see what you think. It's not a scam I promise.

www.cheyenne.energy526.com

Hope it helps some pregly ladies work from home to spend time with babies that are on their ways :)

Comments

• How much do you have to pay into it?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited June 2011
    @chels found out it does cost some. But I think in the long run it will be worth it. And as soon as you sign up . You get 200 dollars :)
  • Okay sounds good is there an age requirement because I'm only 20 :(
  • edited June 2011
    It wants my credit card info! So what are you doing?
  • Can you share any more info on it?
  • I'm only 18. I think your looking at buying the energy not selling it. Go to the site And look at the marketing consultant thing and income opportunities part.
  • Have u started yet? What r u gonna b doing?
  • It says you need to pay 99$ or 430$ to be a consultant? That doesn't sound free to me.... also the reviews are horrible say its nothing more than a pyramid scheme. Idk too sketchy for me. Good luck!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Well I just started today idk how it works exactly. But I know this guy who is doing this that he makes like anywhere from 4-8 thousand a month.. but he has been doing it a couple years. But its most definitely worth it. I just realized I have to pay money to get started as well but I will gladly pay that. To be financially set in a year or two. I will do anything to make good money from home with my baby boy. But I know it does work!

I think it has to do with where you live too.