may 2nd baby anyone else due 2nd may :-)<3

edited February 2011 in May 2011
Hi im 25 an due may the 2nd with a boy im a single mom I was married for 8y but things hasnt gone how I hoped but im happy an moved on :-) any one else due may the 2nd?! ;-)

Comments

• Yea I'm due may2 bt I'm gettin a csection n my doc haven't sch it yet.ill b 25 nxt mth on da 20th bt I'm have a girl dis my 2nd bby I have a lil boy he'll b 2 tomm.comgrats on ur bundle of joy!!
  • I'm also due on May 2nd with a baby boy. Me and my bf can't wait! Its the first child for both of us.
  • Well Im mighty close, Due May 3rd with my third :) Im a lil nervice because my second child, daugher, was born may 1st. Especialy since this will be another girl, Im scared its going to be within a day or two, and im going to have to deal with fighting over birthdays for the next 16 years or so!! lol but also very excited. Love my kids soooo much, and this is our last.
  • Love my unborn I hope u have a great day on your b.day :-) . had my scan todays ago an the said that hes breach but still have time to move down I really hope he dos as I DONT WANT A Csection as I hate needles so the thought of one big one been put in my back makes me really bad my head starts spinin lol an thank you same to you to. :-)
  • Oh bless :-) Congrats Irishbaby ive started to think bout boys name ive looked on the internet an books but cant find one makes me say YES! thats hes name lol but ive go loads of girl names :-D how bout u:-)
  • Kmose77 yh thats very close :-) when I put my last p.d in some pregnancy due date it sometimes comes up as the 3may :-) but my scans say 2may I had my last son 2wks before my due day so im hopin for the samethin this time but my first sons was born 1 day late I just hope I dont go over I dont think I could carry for an extra 2wks :-D
  • @roxanne thank u its nt my bday its my son bday he made 2 today
  • Lol sorry. I wish him a happy birthday :-)
  • Lol thank u very much
  • Ya, I don't think I could go late. I'm sooooo ready to be done. My son was 3 days early, daughter on her due date! This girl is due 2 days after my daughters 3rd b day. So I'm really hoping for 7 to 10 days early!!
  • Im due may 2nd with a little girl named Brileigh. This is my second baby but the first was adopted so this will be mine and my husbands first baby that were raising lol were so excited and hope she comes a little early cuz im already miserable.
  • @roxanne we decided to name him Áedán Patrick. I just fell in love with it.
  • Im 21years old n due may first wit my first baby, which is a girl. N im single n very alone I always have a million questions :)
  • I am due May 2nd with a girl. We're gonna name her Rosalie. I already have 2 boys.
  • I am due may 1 with my first little boy me and boyfriend are super excited and nervouse at the same time.
  • I'm due may 4th with my second daughter. We are naming her amirah which means princess. I can't wait to have her. Come on time fly by fast!
  • I'm due May 2nd. We are having a girl....its our first.
  • @earthmama :-) bless im hopin I have my baby in april tho the sooner the better :-)
  • Yes im having girl may2 but I would love her to come in apri.
  • Yes im having girl may2 but I would love her to come in april. Have u come up wit a name?
  • HI IM 31WEEKS WITH A BOY DUE MAY 5TH!*SO EXCITED!*
  • I'm due may 4th with my first...a girl :) we're naming her cailey.
  • Due may 2 yay
  • I'm due May 15th with my first and can't wait to meet him!
  • I'm due May 8 with #2...and I don't know if its going to be wearing pink or blue!
  • I'm due may 3rd with my first baby girl Mia Rose :)
  • I had a may 2nder in 2008, she will be three ;) and she was very quiet,but has become a handful!
  • Due may 5th, first baby, its a boy, I wish he'd hurry up n get here!
  • All may 2nd mommies,we only have 5 more weeks! I had my baby shower last saturday and disnt get much so me and my husband are goin to get her bedding,dresser,and other nick nacks tomorrow after he gets off work. :) super excited.
  • Yes im having girl may2 but I would love her to come in april. Have u come up wit a name?