Anyone due july 15th 2011?

edited June 2011 in July 2011
?? i wanna belly buddy ??

Comments

• Im due July 16 :) but hopin to have him sooner
  • I am!!!:) with a lil boy. What are u having??
  • I'm having a little boy too!
  • Do u have a name yet?? My lil man is gonna b Emmett Daniel:)
  • @mommy2be333 yh he's going to be named Aiden Nathan Michael Thomas. <3
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mummy_2_be19 awwww that's a cute name:)
  • Me! With a little boy also! But im secretly hoping for the 10th . Haha
  • July 13th baby boy
  • July 14th but hoping sooner!
  • Bryce Nathaniel
  • My due date is July 16...baby will be here in a week!! Csection date July 6th!!! So excited!
  • @mummy_2_be19 and @Karla_with_a_K @blueeyes1246 I am due July 16th! I am happy to Belly Buddy....any of you dialated? I am getting checked in the morning...:) I was at 2cm last friday!

Inbox me guys! @blueeyes1246 you are soo lucky you have a for sure date!
  • @jcmommy I am wanting the 10th too, perfect date. I really don't want to go this weekend, Sunday is our wedding anniversary and i don't wanna miss the 4th!
  • @Mama_busy_bee.... no dialation or anything ... what are you having? I'm having a another boy!!
  • @blueeyes1246 Looks like I am the only one having a girl....my 4th girl....and I quit. I kinda hope for a C section so I can get fixed, but if I have to wait till I can get Essure then I do. :D

Aunika will be her name (like Monica without the "M") and no middle name as of yet...I suck. :-))

Lucky you, one more WEEK!!! How many boys do you have?
  • I got a 3 yr old boy named Sedakai ( said-uh-kai) and baby jayden on July 6 th...I'm 21 and also gonna get fixed after my csection..2 is enough for us
  • They wont fix you during the Csection? I heard that was the easiest if your gonna get fixed. I already did paperwork a while back that if I had a Csection, I want it done! Otherwise, gotta wait 6 weeks for Essure, then it takes 4 months to really work...blah. Maybe he needs to get fixed instead lol. So why are you getting a planned C section, did you have one last time? I have never had one.
  • @mama_busy_bee I am over 2cm and 50% effaced. If he doesnt come on his own ill be induced on the 11. I think he may have stripped my membranes today
  • Yeah they are doing at right after while I'm still cut open...lol...my 1st was a cs he was a big baby 8 lbs 1/4 oz....in glad I had a cs my Dr told me he would have caused a lot a damage if I had him natural...I didn't dialate over a 3 with my 1st so I didn't have a lot of pain...this time i got to pick day he will be arriving...its a lot of stress off your chest...its crazy not knowing when baby will get here...good luck! Hope everything works out!!
  • daddy is also getting fixed...lol better safe than sorry...mine is paid for...I just got insurance so its covered...and his is only gonna be 500
  • Karla thats where i was last week....my doc seems real conservative...im gonna ask her tomorrow when shell induce.
  • I'm having a c section July 11th with a lil girl :)
  • im due july 10 with a lil boy
  • Yay will induce at 39 weeks! I am 3 cm this week and 70% effaced...so its happening...slowly so far.

Next appt is with the actual Doctor, and the practioner said most likely she will call it for induction with my cervix being so active already! YAY! Now I just need to relax so I can have my wedding anniversary and 4th of july holiday :)
  • Yay.. My hospital doesnt induce on saturdays :( which is the 39 week mark so we gta do it on monday @mama_busy_bee
  • Ya im sure same here... They make u wait for a call.... Weird. So if its monday fine with me!
  • @mummy_2_be19 have you had your baby yet?
  • Due July 18th.