:( always sleepy

edited June 2011 in February 2012
Every1 else always feel this sleepy all the time I wake up and I feel like I cd sleep all day :( not fair on my lil princess cs I'm snappy :( fun day shopping with her 2moz tho x

Comments

• In my first trimester all I did was sleep. Its your hormones :) making a baby is hard work! Rest all you need. When your second trimester comes around you should start to feel better ( most but not all women do)
  • Not! Then comes insomnia
  • @marriedwith_4 that's true too :( I get insomnia but somedays I feel like I have energy where as in my first trimester I just felt like crap everyday. Now that I'm in my third trimester and coming down the home stretch I just feel big and akward lol
  • Aww ty @all I'm 7 weeks 2moz according to pregly and just wanna sleep and deff a cryer lol been crying at everything and my lil girl knows bt she must think this babys making mummy a b***h lol
  • @imamommysoon its so crazy what ur body goes thru. Ahh the joy of motherhood. Lol
  • All of my pregnancies i was tired all the time. This one i think ive slept more than ive been awake. I will sleep for 12 hrs at a time wake up to pee or eat and then go back to sleep. Its crazy but you need the sleep. Good luck in your pregnancy
  • The first trimester was horrible for me. All I did was sleep. The second trimester I got my energy back somewhat but the third trimester, it all left again and im tired all the time again!!!!
  • I was an absolute slacker during my first trimester. It was really pitiful.
  • Just a warning, low iron can make u VERY tired as well, so make sure urvtaking ur folic acid if needed! I feel so weird, cuz I have lots of energy and im tired all the time! Im 3rd tri btw.
  • Sleep while you can!!! In my first trimester, I was sleeping 18+ hrs a day. I felt lazy at the time, but my body needed me to rest, and during pregnancy I've found it pretty important to listen to what your body is telling you; it knows what its doing.
    Plus later on, you'll miss sleep. The last five nights, I've slept less than 3 hours in each. Lol
  • I'm right there with you! I wake up after sleeping for 10 hrs (because I can't stay up much past 9pm) and feel refreshed for about 2 minutes. Then it's back to feeling like I'm ready to go back to sleep for the night. I had forgotten how overwhelming the tiredness is! I was such a bad mom this morning - I could barely open my eyes so when my son woke up at 8, I got him, put him in his undies and back in pajamas, and then laid with him in my bed for an hour. I slept, he watched Mickey. I feel so guilty, but I can't help it!!! The fatigue consumes me!!