June momma's to be.... Have u had your baby yet? If not how u feeling

edited June 2011 in June 2011
Have you had baby yet? If not how u feeling crampy? When u due ? Im 38 weeks 5 days but in half hour I will b 38 weeks 6 dwys. I get induced on wed afternoon. Last week I was 2cm dialated and baby dropped. I have been having tons of braxton hicks for hours at a time. Backaches and period like cramps. I was hoping baby would come b4 induction but does not look like it :(

Comments

• No I get induced Friday and I'm getting a lot of pain Just like u thinking BABY would come before Thursday but dnt look like it LOL....June 2 I was 1cm but haven't had it checked since then so hopefully I have dilated sum more...... I'm 38 weeks and 4 days
  • No yet I'm going in Wednesday @5:30 am to be induced I'm 40w 3d was supposed to be induced Friday but hospital is booked so I got Wednesday feeling alright but nervous
  • I'm 39 weeks 4 days ,babys been head down and I been 1.5 cm dilated for a few weeks now. I get Sharp stinging pains in my lady parts but that's all.
  • I'm 38wks 3 days and my son is still not here, on my appt Friday ill be 39 weeks, ima try to get induced. I'm in soo much pain. Any tips I can have to convince my Dr to induce me?
  • I am 39 weeks, due June 28th with a baby boy. baby dropped awhile ago and ive been having the stabby cervical pains quite alot. I have not been checked for dilation so I have no idea there...no plans for induction, my midwives wont even consider it until 42 weeks which is fine with me cause this is my first and I want everything to be as natural as possible, despite the discomfort.
  • Ahh today is my due date..and he isnt here..im getting so impatient..i did my time..where is my prize?! lol..grrrr
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Im 41weeks today and still no sign of baby arriving! Im gettin super impatient now jist want to hold my baby and not be pregnant n e more
  • edited June 2011
    Congrats @briffyg89 maybe baby will still come for u. At least u know friday for sure!
    @lilloulou yay same day as me... :) @mommabe13 hopfully soon!
    @mzmommy1st no tips sorry! Im only getting induced cause this is number 4.... And at 36 weeks he was 7lbs 14oz so hes large. Is this your first?
    @Juneduebug great choice I went into labour twice on my own with the first 2. Great labours long but fine. The third I had emerg induction due to me having h1n1 that was the most pain i'v ever felt. Scheduled for induction yomorrow cause he is so large only reason im for it is I dont think I could push a 10lb + baby. Had a hard time with my 8lb 10 oz. plus its number 4 so it will go quick@heatherlynn your precious prize will b here b4 u know it :)
    @dncrcass congratulations! Glad she is healthy! :)
    @denois I hear ya! I think I can speak for us all when we r this close. I have no patience either lol
  • edited June 2011
    I'm just shy of 41 weeks, being induced in a few hours! Currently dealing with crazy back and hip pain, and almost unbearable heartburn.
  • @natashalynn yay! Im excited for you! Yes I have the same pains. I even have the period like cramps for the last 4 days... Oh well I get my induction tomorrow! I hope you have a smooth speedy delivery! >:D<
  • Im 38weeks.today. due 28th! Midwife won't induce until 42weeks..! i have crampy feeling for a week or so. midwife said COULD mean she's going to be soon..but i have a feeling she's going to be late by at least 10days!! :( im fed up hot and tired!
  • Yes I was due the 25th and had him by c-section on the 7th due to his size and complications with my first. He weighed 9lb 2oz at 37 weeks and is doing well.
  • I'm 38 weeks today. Have an appt tommrrow. Well talk about being induced on the 28.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My 25th crew was lucky, u gals had your beautiful babies. I'm still waiting..i got nothing happening cept bhc's n pain in my vag. Not dialated, no lost plug ect..the anticipations killin me! 11days left.
  • I was due on the 23rd and I had my daughter on the 12th. She was healthy :)
  • Went past my dd (June 3rd) bt she was born June 15th, I have a healthy bby girl!
  • My due date is June 25 its a girl I am not feeling crampy but I'm gettin fed up. Tired of being pregnant now
  • I was due June 9th and had my son May 31st.
  • Im due the 22nd! With a girl... If she doesnt come on her own I get induced on the 29th! And I cant take the hip amd pelvix pain anymore!! I woke up in pain and started crying smh fml I just want to sleep!!
  • I was due June 7, and had my baby girl on June 9. 9lbs 10 oz. I cried yesterday when I realized that she was a week old at 3:23 yesterday afternoon :(. She's growing up too quick!
  • @starreyski87 same here! Due the 25th, went to doc yesterday he won't budge!
    @proudmommy8789
    My ob says i'd be induced a week later if he doesn't budge by his dd. I cried too! It's so uncomfortable all I can do is lay down. I'm not used to being this way!
  • I'm due June 29th - being induced on 23rd...I want him to come when he's ready but I am ready to meet him! This is my first and I'm pretty nervous about induction.
  • Im due 6/24.. Still preggo lost my mucus plug.. Have been cramping here n there and im 2 cm dialated(as of friday 6/17).. But still no baby :(
  • @britinini
    Me too doll, due the 25th..nothings going on regular..i'm hoping it's this week for us both and we deliver on time!
  • Well still prego lol due the 26 w a c section scheduled the 23 looks like ima gonna have the c section since that's only 3 days away
  • I was due June 9th, induced June 14th, had my lil girl on June 15th, at 12:25 pm. She was a gorgeous 7 lbs 1 oz, and 19.5 inches long, and we named her McKinley Rose. :x
  • @praying4our3rd I'm also a June baby!
  • I'm 38 weeks 3 days and I'm going nuts no show no nothing I have 10 days till her due date and I'm so done being pregnant my hips and vajj hurt so bad I went to the doctors at 36 weeks and measured at 42 weeks then when I went at 37 weeks she measured me at 40 weeks so we both thought she had dropped well the wed. Right before my 38 week appointment I had contractions lasting almost five hours they were 5 min apart lasting a min and a half well I called l&d and they said wait till my appointment tomorrow so I did I went to see her and they had stopped by the she checked me and said I'm not dialated and she can barley touch her head and I was measuring at 42 weeks again :( so now this thursday will be my 39 week appointment and she said if she dropps she will strip my membrains if not I just have to hold out I just want my baby girl here so bad and I feel like I'm going to be stuck like this for ever