Am I the only one....?

edited June 2011 in March 2012
i am 6 dpo, and would be due approx. March 2nd

Comments

• Good luck to you!
  • Of course not! I am still here. Just have been waiting for a new due date board and see it is finally here! I am on cd 2 waiting to o. Starting to think I can't get pg :( my dd for this cycle would be march 18th. Dh's bday is march 15. Mine is march 29. Maybe this is the month. How are you doing. Are you hanging in there?
  • *baby dust* to you both :) good luck
  • @tryingforbaby3 where have u been? Lol.im here to guys
  • I have seriously been pouting. Trying to shake it off. It is a whole new month! I am on cd 6. Where are you at in your cycle?
  • Good luck!!! That's the day after my bday.
  • I will be joining you ladies I'm just waiting on af for this month and I can officially start trying! This will be baby #2 for me I have an 18 no old daughter
  • Welcome!! I am going to try a whole new positive attitude and looking forward to checking in with you all! I am 39 with an 8 year old boy and 5 year old girl. Got pg so easily with both of them. Been trying for 4 months and nothing. Just having a hard time coping with it being more difficult. I am sure it is my age :( baby dust to you all.
  • hey everyone! sorry havent been on in a while, i moved and had sister in laws wedding and other sis in law graduation.. its been crazy. i am at 11 dpo, af supposed to show up thurs. @tryingforbaby3 glad you back!
  • Just coming off of af... and questioning whether we should try bc I'm sick of feeling as if I don't have a relationship due to stress. Lol. Sad but true... we'll see if there's much baby making again this month... but I'm here!!! ;)
  • edited June 2011
    ugh.... i dont feel like it worked this month.... af due in 2 days and i was thinking of testing tomorrow.. but i feel like whats the point. i just dont understand it was so quick with my daughter and now it has been 4 cycles with nothing.....
  • Will be due march the 8th if this is our month but idk, I'm starting to get the feeling that I cant get pregnant :/
  • Don't give up hope ladies.. relax, have fun and stay positive :)
  • I hope AF stays away. Still waiting to o. I usually don't o until cd 18 so still have 9 days to go.
  • Baby dust!
  • edited June 2011
    I got my positive!!!!! Finally!! Omg im so nervous now!
    @tryinghard19
    @tryingforbaby3
  • @tryforbaby2 congrats when are you due
  • Omg!!!!!!!! That is awesome!!!!!
  • meant to add. don't be nervous!!!! Celebrate! I am so happy for you. hope I will be joining you.
  • @tryforbaby2 congratulations that is awesome!
  • Hey!! I am 2dpo so now im on my 2ww. My edd would be March 11 ( my daughter was due March 12, 2004 but was born on March 1st) so im hoping thats a good sign!! I didnt do the opks this month but I did try preseed everytime I BD'ed so im so oping and praying that it worked. Good luck to all my ttc ladies!!
  • thanks!
    @lovelymom23 i have heard only good things about preseed, so thinking good thoughts for you!
    @lovingyoungmommy i believe i would be due March 2nd
    @tryingforbaby3 i hope you join me too!
  • @tryforbaby2 send ur baby dust my way. Im starting to think it will never happen for me :(
  • @tryinghard19 oh im sending it!!! ***********
  • Hey, im due march 1st from my calculations
  • @tryforbaby2 thanks congrats to you too! found out my boss' wife is also due around the same time wow lol
  • Hey girl. Just found out today. So my due date says mar 2 2012. Lol ur not the only one :)
  • and i see im late on that . lol others beat me to it . ah pregnancy rules.