omg b...... is getting on my last nerve

So my bf/bd's baby mama found out that im pregnant n she is pissed she wont let him talk to his daughter n now she's hanging out w/ some crack whore n they think its ok to call me names he clearly doesn't want her they haven't been together for 3 yrs n she gotta baby by my ex...long story n now he left her so neither 1 of her baby daddys wanna b w/ her n she keeps pickin I know im not suppose to stress cuz that can cause prob w/ my preg which is what she wants what 2 do????

Comments

• Oh yea n she tells me I ain't ish but she sells her food stamps to pay her bills n support a weed n powder habit .itch ain't ish if u ask me just a vent
  • @mommy2bof_1 why doesn't he try to get custody of his daughter? She isn't safe where she is.
  • @teuy Yea I know but he's gotta try to find a job first he has some kinda ring worm thing on his hand that's been there for months hopefully it'll go away soon!!!! We've got med n its not helping been to the doctor two times n he don't have insurance so its expensive :-((