ahh i feel so much better..

Woke up this am to a nice pile of cat shit on my freshly shampooed rug after four years of this happening everyday along with my laundry and the dog bed getting pissed on I picked up my cat and threw her worthless ass outside. God I feel better. Hate me all you want

Comments

• lol i feel the same way about my dog! everyday i threaten to get rid of him. i made an add on craigslist but then took it down. i love the dog but hes not well trained and if someone doesnt let him outside RIGHT AWAY he will go to the bathroom right on the floor and just stare at you. i would never hurt an animal but i think about it sometimes with him
  • If she's declawed if might have been nicer to drop her at a shelter instead.
  • Will you let him back in or will he just have to fend for himself? Maybe leave him some food so he doesn't die or take him to a no kill shelter? Or was he an outside cat any way? Even a shitty cat deserves better than that and I don't even like cats. :-S
  • Also, why would you post this? Makes me really sad that you would do that to an animal.
  • I fell the same way. Everytime I get pregnant I can't stand my animals.
  • @praying4our3rd I sure hope so. If not, she absolutely ruined my morning. I really hate when people aren't kind to animals.
  • @blueberrysmom I hope your right :( my Kitty got booted outside after our last babu was born. But he forgot what a liter pan was.. but in my defense he has a heated garage to sleep in durning winter. And he's fed daily!
  • edited June 2011
    @soontohavethree @praying4our3rd I keep checking for an update but no info. I'm feeling pretty badly about this cat. >:p
  • @blueberrysmom @Mrs_shu my cat isn't declawed and I threw her outside on our covered porch its a cool 65 out so she was fine I let her back in my husband loves that cat so unless I secretly poison it she stays. And I made this post bc I can
  • edited June 2011
    No need to get shitty with me. Your post sounded like you just put your cat out. Obviously, had you been more clear we all would not have had questions so your attitude is just unnecessary. Enjoy your day and know that you are officially the first person to cop an attitude with me on Pregly in several months. Nice. L-) (At least there's an update...@praying4our3rd @soontohavethree)
  • I'm a animal fan but the original post made me giggle...couldn't help it.
  • @praying4our3rd Don't feel awkward! You were right! (as usual...WHEN WILL I LEARN?!?!?) ~X(
  • I love how you ask a serious question and get no responses and the you get how many when you say your putting a cat outside.