I wish guys could get pregnant

My husband is acting so stupid , since with my first pregnancy everything was so easy .. he expected this pregnancy to be the same .. without any complications.. but i feel sick all the time with this pregnancy , and when i say i feel bad, he complains that im always feeling bad .. :( he just doesnt understand that every pregnancy is different.. i just with i could pop a baby into his belly for a week so he knows exactly how i feel .. he is such an idiot.. UGH !!!!!!!!!!!! he thinks feeling sick all the time and looking out after a 2 year old is easy .. freaking retard :(

Comments

• Lol! Men Are RETARTED! SORRY TO AGREE WITH U. Men don't understand and never will. But if he does want Children, then he needs to suck it up and help you without complaints.
  • @moroccanmexicanbaby he does helps but he complains so much .. and since im so hormonal it bugs me sooooo much
  • Meeee toooo! My husband is always trying to tell me what I should and shouldn't be doing.. which its all great I'm theory, but I don't want to go walking everyday when its 100 degrees outside, and I don't always want to eat what I should.. and I def don't always feel like getting out of bed! If only he knew what it was like.. lol.
  • My husband is the same way! I'm 33 weeks pregnant and having a lot of issues with this pregnancy. He complains that the house isn't totally spotless when he gets home. I'm huge and have a six year old and a two year old to chase around. I spend my whole day picking up after them and it makes no difference! I wish we could just trade bodies for awhile so he could understand what a day is like for me.
  • Girl I'm right there wit ya. Smh he complains all time abt mee feeling tired/lazy allllll the time. Says I'm always sick or painful gas or uncomfortable talking abt u ain't that far. Ugh while he peaceful dreaming, enjoying his beer &&nicely shaped body. I swear I just wana grab a frying pan......
  • @lucy_loo_288 husbands just think they know so much about what we are going through, so they tell us what we should be doing..
    @mommyfesha omg ill smack my husband if he complains about the house not been spotless.. guys are so inconsiderate sometimes
  • @sopheebabybee143 yeah i know the feeling, once i had a dream that i was smacking him with a bat.. i wish it was real >_>
  • Mine never complained, did most for me while pregnant, and did all i wanted. We both were very happy. But you know it takes a real man to understand his woman.
  • The only thing Was my pregnancies, i Was a workahokic, worked long hours and he did miss me. And he does have some maternal instints which i lost half of my own. Lol. But most men Are jerks and well... what can women do? A man has no common sense.
  • My hubby tried telling me not to eat something bc it wasn't all that good for the baby (but it didn't hurt her) it was a little spicy powder thing that you can put on fruit I was craving it sooo bad so I sat next to him on the couch and ate it with a peach and he had the nerve to try and snatch it from me!! I yelled at him saying "I don't tell you what you can and can't eat so you don't tell me!!" He wouldn't leave me alone he kept trying to take it from me and I was getting so frustrated I started tearing up he finally stopped and apologized. I mean we already don't have control of our bodies now he's trying to control what I eat?! Hell no! Lol sorry had to vent :P