oscar the grouch.. (vent)

I'm taking over that title! Im in such a nasty mood its ridiculous. If half of you could hear the things I'm saying in my head I would most definitely be appointed preglys biggest Bitch. Thank god I know how to hold my tongue. Im just so damn irritable for no good reason at all. Everything seems so stupid and idiotic, I really feel like going on a rampage. Worst part of all this is knowing how bad of a mood I'm in and having no one or any thing to blame it on except for stupid hormones (and the fact im completely fed up with being pregnant!!). I swear to god my little critter needs to hurry up and make her appearance so I can have my damn sanity back!

Woosaahhh *deep breath* vent over lol

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @lil_buggie_3 No lol I don't think interacting in public is a smart idea, people might get hurt!
  • @lil_buggie_3 yes... but having babies in jail really isn't my thing.
  • I have felt the same way....maybe cuz we r having girls??
  • Why did you tell pregly exactly the mood I'm in. I can't even sleep cause I know I wont efn enjoy it, not to mention (but I will) we sleep on a damn air mattress that has some magical hole that leaks air! Mind you, we already successfully patched one. My hips hurt like a bitch, and with the baby weighing me down, they touch the box spring. Whoopie. And my bf is snoring. I'm bored as fk, and tomorrow I assume he's going to the movies with his friend.
  • @nicoleok87 thats very possible! This all started because I can't stand long enough to get the cleaning I need to get done done without my stupid hip feeling like it's going to fall off. I swear to god if my ob doesn't see induction in my near future at my next appointment she may very well end up on the back of a milk carton, lol I am so done.
  • @caroline8_p we can go on a murderous rampage together :) pregnancy should be enough to get off with insanity, right?
  • I think so! Although I think id rather just destroy things that are in great condition. Like... a pay phone, mailbox, street signal, store sign, rich rich persons car, just anything.
  • @caroline8_p that would feel so good right now. I would love to go break things!