It's sad how some people don't let it go.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Hmmmmm..............?
  • Wat happened?
  • what exactly are you talking about hun? :(
  • Sorry been playing wow. Ugh just tired I guess of the way people can be... its like can't you just get over it, leave it alone and just let everyone rest for a while. Nope gotta drag it out, make everyone miserable then lol at what you feel to be an accomplishment. I don't know I guess I'd rather spend my time playing a game instead, eating smores and laughing about the stupid stuff with the person I love. Not many people get that I guess.

It bothers me. In that sense I guess those people win. But you know what I'm starting to change. I hated one of my exs for so long for what he did to me, but the other day while I was eating at the place I showed to him and introduced him to sushi at and paid for his meal as I usually did at a time when I still loved him. I realized something. He's not happy... I don't know how long he's been bitter at the heart but I realized I felt sorry for him. Bc there I was enjoying my meal with a man that adores me and makes me laugh, and he might never get to have that bc of the kind of person he is.

I guess I just get tired, I'm only human too. I just wish ppl would look closer and deeper into themselves instead cause that's the only way they will ever really feel better...