well, there goes my self esteem :(

Went to the motherhood store today to use my coupon before it expired. I decided to try on some bathing suits... I came out of the fitting room to show my bd and the sales clerk says " that's a beautiful suit, it covers those babies up nicely" I turned to her with death in my eyes and asked "babies?" She said " oh I'm sorry I thought you were having twins" and instead of quitting before digging herself a bigger hole went on to say " oh you must only have a couple of weeks left, that's why you're so big" ummmm no, I have 13 weeks left... bitch. My baby is measuring 2 weeks ahead of schedule and I wasn't skinny to begin with.... you would think someone working in a maternity store would have more tact then that :(

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Go back and THROAT PUNCH that b*tch! X(
  • Ugh! Insensitive b*itch! Screw her, she probably doesn't have any children. Cow! :-P
  • I'm totally with @blueberrysmom on the throat punch on this one! I would have gone off on that lady!
  • What a douche, I think that you should complain and get an appoligie
  • @blueberrysmom, we need t-shirts that warn about an imminent throat punch! These people need to fear the Pregly!
  • @tishj330 I agree. We'd make a fortune!
  • edited June 2011
    @blueberrysmom I would love to have you throat punch her for me

@rawsky I was going to complain but I was just caught off guard by her saying that, I got flustered and left. I'm thinking about calling anc complaining

@tishj330, she was like a size double 0, no hips, ass or boobs. I felt like telling her something mean involving an eating disorder or something along those lines but I didn't want to be that much of a beoch (sorry if I offended anyone, I didn't mean too)

@lmelanson that's what I was thinking. She works in a store where women come in all the time probaly not feeling the greatest about themselves, they don't need her crap attitude to add to things
  • Deffo call and complain x
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Oh wow, that's horrible! I am always afraid of this happening to me! I tell my husband that sometimes I'm afraid to go out in public because people will be like...oh you must be close to your due date...no bitch I'm 19 weeks! ha! Well, I'm sure you looked adorable with your baby bump in that suit! What a douche though...geez!
  • @baileygoose I admit I am very large and all belly. My baby likes to lie sideways which makes my belly even bigger but still effff her!!!
  • I'm having self esteem issues without having people say crap. I caught my reflection in a window yesterday on my walk to the store and I found that my baby fat is going to my ass and my thighs. Worst of all, I was wearing tight black yoga pants. I'm sure everyone could see my jello butt rippling. Ugh.... I can't wait to pop him out so I can go on a diet and drop these pounds.