i had my baby

edited June 2011 in June 2011
Riley Ann was born 6-12-11 at 4:26pm....7lbs 9oz ....21 inches long ....and a head full of hair ....went through 11 hours of labor after being induces at 5 in the morning ...I ended up getting an epidural but about 10 min before pushing I started feeling the contractions pretty good ....I about had her on the bed lol when the doctor finally came to check on me her head was already coming out ...it has defenitaly been an experience taking care of a newborn and a 20 month old ....I'm so happy my little girl is here now my family is complete .... I couldn't ask for a better family :)

Comments

• Lets see the head full of hair. :) Congrats!!!
  • Congratulations!!!
  • Congrats so is it hard taking care of her n the 20 month old ...just curious cuz I'm bouT to have mine July n I also have a 17 month just scared she gna be jealous
  • Congratulations!!!
  • Congrats
  • Yay!!! Congrats :D enjoy your baby girl!!
  • Not sure how to add a picture but I'll try so you can see all the hair
    @Babyluv_3 its a little hard my little guy wants to help a lot he throws the dirty diapers away and tries to put her paci in her mouth when crying and comes and gets me or daddy if she's crying ...but he has taken her bottle and tried drinking it and he tries to cover her up and doesn't understand not to cover her head and he has smacked her once when I was feeding her and not getting him a cookie but that was once and he learned after a timeout not to hit sissys.....we got him a new toy to show him he's still important that helped a lot

Thanks everyone
  • Congrats mommy and happy birthday to your baby:D
  • Congrats! :-)
  • Congrats
  • Wow I'm so scared cuz my 17 month old has the center of attention rite now...I dnt know how she's is gna react to the new baby ....she hits her big sis I tried everything to sayin no to spanking her hands to time outs but she still does it I'm so scared she's gna smack her baby brother or pinch him when he gets here ....any advise on what to do ?