aussie mums where r u???

edited January 2011 in Australia
Hey girlys just wondering where all the aussies r. I'm preggas with my first bub, pretty bloody nervous Everyone on seems to be pairing up with those from the same country or town n so I thought bugger it I'm gonna start my own lol So Aussie girls if your out there come talk to me!!! Xxx

Comments

• edited January 2011
    There should be some more Aussie moms around, the forum administrator dashboard shows visitors from all around Australia!

Also, you gave me an idea, maybe I can also start local clubs for the biggest countries, then it might be easier to find local buddies.

What would be a good name for this category? Local Pregnancy Buddies, Local buddy club, local buddies?
  • Why hello fellow aussie mama! I've been looking for some fellow aussie ladies to pair up with too! I live in adelaide, 22 years old, planned pregnancy and getting tested next week! If I am, the babies due date is 18th of October (counting from first day of last period etc) Hoping for a boy but of course will be happy either way. Made sure we did all the steps to try for a boy. My partner moved here from Melbourne and he and I are extremely excited! Whats your story mama bear?
  • Hey I live in Seymour which is about an hour out of Melbourne. My husband and I have been trying for about 18 months, had one miscarriage and are still desperately trying. Good luck with your baby.
  • Hey I'm in Melbourne west this is surprise preg no 4 we wanted for but hadn't planes it just yet but there was different plans lol
  • Yay!! Sorry for the late as reply , I had to create a new profile and hadn't checked this post in ages !! Congrats and good luck to all . I'm now in My 11 week the end is near for this trimester thank god . And I have my next appointment Thursday so I'm really hoping I get an ultrasound or can atLeast hear heartbeat
  • Congrats where about r u from
  • Hamilton vic, at the moment . In the process of moving tho, my bf is from melb so we trying to move bak there . So over this bloody town lol this bubs was abit of a suprise for us too but I'm luving it can't wait
  • how far along are you darls ??an when u due xxx
  • I'm due in July cool I was looking at a house out that way did u get affected by the floods
  • Nah thank god! Just missed us but we were trapped in for about a week. All the roads around us were closed . It's not too bad round here but seriously moving from melbs to here would b abit of a shock for the system lol. Shops all close at 6pm only clothes shop is a county target which has jack Shit and is really dear. Coles an safeway shut at 10pm an the food joints are crap and really expensive also . Jeeze I sound real happy here don't I ? ha ha ha . Not too bad a place I just been here too long . Wow for your bubs ! do you know what your having yet? Xxx
  • Not yet I'm hanging to know would b highly surprised if they say girl
  • hi there ladies. i'm from cairns qld. it's good to know theres other aussies millin about! :-D
  • Hey babe !! Congrats an how far along are you !
    @Erin lol are you hoping for any in particular? I'm not fazed but my fella is pretty keen on a boy
  • Not yet I'm hanging to know would b highly surprised if they say girl I think is cry lol
  • iI'm not fused we have 3boys so girl would b lovely all ppl I no but 1 are having girl :)
  • caring very lovely we went to pd last year hope to head up there next year
  • Saw doc yesterday! Got to c bubs little heartbeat :):):):):):):):) best feeling ever , found out I'm only 10weeks according to bubs size (3.4cm) get to c again in 2 weeks and get photos xxx xxx
  • Im 11 weeks currently in my 12th due 6th sept.
  • Sweet as !! Man I can't sleep it seems I get my mornin sickness at night bloody crap . All worth it tho I know . I can't wait I'm so excited
  • Fellow Aussie mum to be here too....
  • Hey babe! How far along are ya chick? Congrats :)
  • Hay ladies im 27 i live in brisvegas im 24 weeks preggers with my first girl....i am due june 10th i all ready have 2 little boys 4 on thursday and 2 in march. Finally my husband is getting his girl lol...
  • Only tested positive yesterday...due October! miscarriage in Oct last year so a lil nervous!!! Any sydneyites out there ?
  • Congrats @kjo83 everything crossed 4 u my mum offered to pay for 3d scan hope to book in this week to find sex we hope for a baby girl odds will b boy till I see otherwise lol
  • Good luck at the 3d. Can't wait to get to that stage. Husband would so love a boy. It's our first. But we really just hope all goes well...
  • Heyyyy another auzziee joining on...:) im from melb, 1st preg 5 weeks in due 31st oct...and...im terrifiedddd
  • hey ausie mummies out there, im in qld, 5wks 1day and edd is 31 october and carrying my 4th, bf has said im having a boy, have no idea on mens intuition!!! i have af and svt, had to go off my heart meds to carry this little bundle of joy. just gotta take each day as a blessing. but cant help but worry. Hope every1 is doing well out there
  • It was awesome see th Dr 2moro let ya all know how we go good to see newbies on here hope Ur feeling well
  • Ultrasound today, can't wait get to see my cutie again pumped as , 12 and abit weeks now hopefully bubby is abit bigger now and is coming along nicely will fill ya's in after xx
  • Awesome Congrats so exciting