January DDC

edited June 2011 in January 2012
How are all you pregly ladies? How far along are you and how are you feeling? I'm 11w 3d, and very excited to be so close to my 2nd trimester. But I'm also nervous this is the week I lost my first baby, I was a day shy of 12 weeks so I'm hoping this time everything goes perfect! Hope you all are well:-)

Comments

• @audra .. Im very well fanku, hows u?. Yea im excited too, pregnant wiv my first and im 11wks in two days.? So wen is ur 1st scan, mines a week on monday (: well excited but abit nervous too cos not guna kno if baby is okay until then =/ just gota be positive I supose, well hope ya okay :)
  • @Kylie20 oh that's cool we are just a few days apart. I'm feeling really good still get nauseous sometimes but not too much. I've actually had two scans one when I was 7 weeks and I heard the heartbeat for the first time and one on Monday when I was 11 weeks. It's such an awesome sight to see your baby moving around inside you! Don't be nervous I'm sure everything will be perfect.
  • Im 11 weeks and 2 days!
  • 10 weeks 5 days! I had an ultrasound at 9 weeks. I have another dr's appointment next week, where they are going to use the doppler. So excited for that!! :)
  • 11 weeks & 3 days. I've actually had a few scans already and we have an ultrasound scheduled for July 5th to check for neural tube defects. Just another chance to see the lil bean wiggle around which is such a relief to me after 2 miscarriages. I have a doc appt on the 30th which I assume we will hear the heartbeat with the doppler.

Side note...I feel like poo and am hoping my 2nd trimester brings better days...where I can eat and not be constipated and maybe have a few less headaches...though I doubt the later two will be happening. This is my 4th pregnancy, 2nd child.
  • I'm 12w today. I've already had 4/5 u/s due to being a high risk pregnancy. Seeing the baby move is amazing. I love hearing the heartbeat. I thought my morning sickness would ease up but it has gotten worse. Dr had to put me on medicine for it. I had to go to the ER yesterday cause my blood sugar dropped down so lowand I found out
  • That I have a UTI. My stomach and my girl parts are cramping because of this. I tried to delete but hit post instead lol.
  • Awwwwwww....congrats ladies! I hope you all have a healthy pregnancy!!!

I'm due Oct 5th but I'm a January baby....BEST MONTH EVER! :)
  • I'm eleven weeks five days il be three months on thursday I'm so excited
  • 11 weeks 3 days today seen the baby in a ultra sound last week soooo cute i got to see my angels heart beat :) cant wait to feel my baby move.
  • I'm 13 weeks and finally in my second trimester and I can't wait for that burst of energy they promise us!! Had my u/s at 6 and 11 wks. I feel bad bc I'm not excited yet, I think I'm waiting to really pop and feel movement. I'm feeling like Miranda in sex and the city... I know the excitement will come with that first kick. BTW I'm due new yrs day. Good luck ladies we have a while to go.
  • Do any of you ladies know how soon we can feel the baby move? Also, does anyone have an appointment to find out the gender?
  • @misskristin how did your appointment go today?
  • @audra It went well! I got all of my results from the screenings. I'm not a carrier for cystic fibrosis and baby is at less than a half percent risk for downs syndrome, trisomy 13 disorders, & trisomy 18 disorders. We got to see him/her wiggle around and got a few pictures. :) The measurements of the spine were good and the blood work for that screening will be at 16 weeks.

How are you feeling?
  • @misskristin oh that all sounds like a perfect healthy baby! That's great! I'm feeling really good now that I'm in the 2nd trimester and I have so much energy again and I'm loving it. I have an appt on the 22nd to find out the gender and I can't wait!
  • @audra That's exciting! Hubby & I have decided to leave the gender a secret. :/ lol But I finally made the public announcement that I'm expecting. :)
  • @misskristin THat will be so awesome to keep it a surprise, I wish I had the will power to do that but I just cannot wait to find out. I bet all your friends and family are so excited! So this is your 2nd child right?