17 weeks.

edited January 2011 in Second Trimester
I'm 17 weeks pregnant. First ultrasound next week. Third child. I still haven't felt the baby move. I think sometimes I do....but nothing definite. I've also gained no weight. Gained 2 lbs but then lost them. The doc told me I was dehydrated and needed more vitamins. I haven't had any morning sickness at all. I always hear the heartbeat at the doctors, but I just don't feel "pregnant"

Comments

• Most likely it is that you're used to getting on with things and so until you have a big belly and have to slow down because of it, it won't hit you in the way you expect it to. You probably have felt the baby move but even though you've done it before you can miss things and every pregnancy is different. I wouldn't worry, as long as you and the baby are healthy that's all that matters. Obviously if these feelings don't go away then talk to your doctor. :-) hope you feel more pregnant soon.
  • I wouldn't worry about the weight gain I was 6 months with my first before I gained anything. Being dehydrated can cause a lot of problems it did with my 1st it seemed like I was always in the hospital getting fluids, horrible leg cramps, swelling in the legs, and horrible itching. I hope everything turns out how you expect it.
  • @ stacij- I feel the same I have three already this is the fourth. Will be 17 weeks tommrow no movement. I really just think we are to busy with are other that we don't pay attention. Cause my kids are 5 3 2. So I'm very busy lol hopefully we will fill it soon..
  • Thank you all. Yes...my other two are 3 and 4...so I do stay pretty busy.