can anyone tell me if im due march 5th around what time did i concieve?

edited February 2011 in March 2011
I am due march 5th.. my conception date by doctor was around the month of june 12th... how long does it take before the sperm reaches the egg and the pregnany begin???

Comments

• ur pregnancy began june 12
  • Is that the day the sperm met the egg? Or do u go back so many days or weeks ???
  • My due date is march 6th and I was wondering the same thing. Date of conception is the day the sperm met the egg right? Or the day you had sex?
  • Everyone is saying and also from what I read is the conception date is the day the sperm met the egg but I wanna know how many days do u go back from the sperm gettin in you and swimming thru ur body...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Well.. let's say it like this..
    Me and my bf broke up in the month of march15th thru maybe the week of april (easter week)
    So the last two weeks of april we were together and all of may and so on... now there saying my due date is march 5th conception date is june 12th or so...

So basically anything I did (which was only one time) before may and before april was over becus I got my period at the end of april doesn't count right I shouldn't be worried... that's too far back huh?
  • Awesome lol thanks!
  • your egg lives for 12- 24 hours, his sperm can live up to a whopping 5 days, although typically 3 is more average. Your fallopian tubes will actually "store" sperm while they live until your egg is released. Some doctors believe the fallopian tubes actually help to weed out "bad" sperm and release only the healthy ones. Therefore, it could have been up to 5 days before you ovulated, or 19 days before your missed period that you had sex and therefore conceived.
  • Your conception date would've been on june 12.....last day of your menstrual period would've been may 29....to have an edd of march 5
  • @wildflowermomma. your conception date would've been june 13......last day of menstrual period on may 30....edd on march 6.....(i've got an ob wheel that tells me, lol....it's really accurate, too....)
  • @ izander4 thanks so much!! Very helpful
  • Ur welcome.... ;;)
  • Im due April 11th, when would my conception date be?
  • @izander4 can you help me out? My last period was may 22 and my edd is march 15th.. when did I conceive and is my edd right?
  • There is a website called www.babycenter.com and you can use the due date calculator and it'll tell u your conception date and other important dates during your pregnancy!
  • june 5 was your conception date....and feb 26 was supposed to be your edd.....srry it took so long to answer
  • If im due march 24th. Can u tell me mines ?