can anyone tell me if im due march 5th around what time did i concieve?

• mommykatmommykat February 2011

I am due march 5th.. my conception date by doctor was around the month of june 12th... how long does it take before the sperm reaches the egg and the pregnany begin???

• Babyluv_3Babyluv_3 February 2011

ur pregnancy began june 12

Is that the day the sperm met the egg? Or do u go back so many days or weeks ???

• wildflowermommawildflowermomma February 2011

My due date is march 6th and I was wondering the same thing. Date of conception is the day the sperm met the egg right? Or the day you had sex?

Everyone is saying and also from what I read is the conception date is the day the sperm met the egg but I wanna know how many days do u go back from the sperm gettin in you and swimming thru ur body...

• %5BDeleted+User%5D[Deleted User] February 2011

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Pregly Support Team

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Pregly Support Team

Well.. let's say it like this..
    Me and my bf broke up in the month of march15th thru maybe the week of april (easter week)
    So the last two weeks of april we were together and all of may and so on... now there saying my due date is march 5th conception date is june 12th or so...

So basically anything I did (which was only one time) before may and before april was over becus I got my period at the end of april doesn't count right I shouldn't be worried... that's too far back huh?

Pregly Support Team

Awesome lol thanks!

• michelyamichelya February 2011

your egg lives for 12- 24 hours, his sperm can live up to a whopping 5 days, although typically 3 is more average. Your fallopian tubes will actually "store" sperm while they live until your egg is released. Some doctors believe the fallopian tubes actually help to weed out "bad" sperm and release only the healthy ones. Therefore, it could have been up to 5 days before you ovulated, or 19 days before your missed period that you had sex and therefore conceived.

• izander4izander4 February 2011

Your conception date would've been on june 12.....last day of your menstrual period would've been may 29....to have an edd of march 5

@wildflowermomma. your conception date would've been june 13......last day of menstrual period on may 30....edd on march 6.....(i've got an ob wheel that tells me, lol....it's really accurate, too....)

• wildflowermommawildflowermomma February 2011

@ izander4 thanks so much!! Very helpful

Ur welcome.... ;;)

• Myas_MommaMyas_Momma February 2011

Im due April 11th, when would my conception date be?

• mommy2sophiamommy2sophia February 2011

@izander4 can you help me out? My last period was may 22 and my edd is march 15th.. when did I conceive and is my edd right?

There is a website called www.babycenter.com and you can use the due date calculator and it'll tell u your conception date and other important dates during your pregnancy!

• izander4izander4 March 2011

june 5 was your conception date....and feb 26 was supposed to be your edd.....srry it took so long to answer

• kaykaykaykay March 2011

If im due march 24th. Can u tell me mines ?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

Categories