Its the final countdown!!!!

edited June 2011 in Thirty Plus
30 days as of today!!!! Im soo excited, nervous, scared!!! I hope it goes by fast!!!
Csection on the 26th at 730am. im not looking forward to the pain to follow. We have tons of stairs in our house. But mostly worried about not being able to carry my 1yr old. :(

Comments

• I can't blame you for being excited!!! I am counting down the days too (only have 10 days left!). At least you know exactly what day you're getting your baby... My doctor may make me wait a week past by due date. I am concerned about how to run a house with a teen, a toddler and a newborn! Should be interesting!

Don't worry momma... It'll only be a few weeks that you'll be unable to carry your older baby. Maybe you can centralize most of the stuff you will need to live with to a centralized area so you don't have to go up and down so many stairs until you've recovered?

Good luck!
  • I have 20 days left and counting :D
  • @txmoorekat sounds like you are gonna be a little buiser than me. Wow. And 10days ?!? Im so jelouse!! Its never good to hear that you my go longer than expected. I cant imagine. If the doc told be.that I would get a second..third..fourth opnion!!! Good luck
  • I have 28 days left.. this waiting game is definitely not for me.
    Lol
  • @mommyoffive I hear ya....sometimes I wish I didnt know..that way I woyldnt look at the calandar every.five minutes and see if.its a new day yet. Im soo impatient!
  • I have 24 days I am 80 percent thinned out and 2 centimeters