UK weather

edited June 2011 in UK
I can't deal with this heat!!! It's nearing 30 degrees C in Essex today and I have to get dressed today as I have to leave the house (yesterday I bummed around in knickers and a t-shirt!). I normally love this weather but feel so heavy and huge!

Comments

• I'm in london 32 degrees C, normally I love hot weather too but the heat just makin me feel exhausted so am just lounging aroun at home in next to nothing....
  • Omg I'm suffering too, yesterday it was a bikini for me. Today I think it will be naked for me it's sooo hot :(
    Where abouts in essex are you?
  • @sexysecondtimemom I'm in London too!! Where abouts are you?
  • In rayleigh @RobynnRawks halfway between southend and basildon. I could melt, only just got in! Been walking around sainsburys for an hour or more, loved the cold aisles! Stripped off now at home. Already dreading tomorrow, might call in sick now lol!
  • I'm up in leeds well wakefield and its like been in spain its tooo bloody hot!
  • It is @Sammylouiseday , I normally enjoy this weather but not today and while this big!!!
  • Omg same here, I just can't take it no more. Even now, I'm butt naked and still hot. I usually like hot weather but I don't think its for me whilst pregnant. It needs to get cooler fast as I'm tired of being stuck indoors
  • I was in hull and it was 31degrees c i stayed in bed all day with 2 fans on me naked my fiancee fetched me something to eat but was to hot so threw it up again :( it started drizzling at half 4 and i was stood outside in my dress lol!
  • We still haven't had any rain here and its already hot again :-) @SamiUK poor you being sick, I went and got loads of salad stuff yesterday, couldn't stomach any cooking/anything hot. I'm hoping it cools down today but its already so warm :-(
  • I know it is :( i got lots of carrot sticks, apples and yoghurts to eat today, then I'll eat something proper it rained again at like 8pm and i was sat outside again with a ice cold bottle of bud lol thought I'd treat me self haha did you hear about the police dogs again? :( fluffing idiots makes me so mad!
  • I know, I heard, it was awful! When I went shopping yesterday I didn't even put Leo in the car while I nipped the trolley back to a bay about 6 cars down because it was so hot! Never mind all that time! I bought 3 bottles of non alcoholic pear kopperberg cider its so yummy! Had two last night and got one for later!! Still not rained here :-( thunder supposed to be on way!! Eating a scooby doo icepop now! @SamiUK
  • Lol I would have done the same @samiuk
  • Was a thunder storm here last night lol i dunno how imissed it though! lol I've just made him come back from work with a cornetto enigma what I've been wanting past couple of weeks and its disgusting lol so munching my carrot sticks watching this morning haha to hot again :(
  • Oh also I heard about the dogs on the news too and I think its disgusting. Stupid feds
  • I know @yummymummy1 its disgusting! And I'm envying the bud and its only 10.40 lol! Off to work in a min :-( last place I wanna be! Ha ha Aah the poor icecream, not tried one @SamiUK just under 7 weeks till mat leave :-)
  • @yummymummy1 rain =amazing lol and the fella wi dogs tried killing his sen apprently and also a dog died same way under his care3 years ago so some thing better be done!

@littlenat86 I'm on a week and half annual leave till next Tuesday back for 4 shifts then week annual leave and then maternity leave yay!! There's one bud left in fridge might save it for tomorrow seen has it my bday lol i got some none alcoholic wine to oh the joys lol
  • edited June 2011
    Double post
  • edited June 2011
    Double post
  • Ok so I have officially melted :( I am praying it rains. As soon as it does I'm running around outside naked!! I woke up and decided to have an ice pop yummy. Now I have almost finished the pack cos it's soo refreshing
    @samiuk I have no alcholic wine too :D White Zinfandel
  • @RobynnRawks i have that one! asda one isbest one i think it about 3quid a bottle lol
    its really cool here now I'm sat out side with a dreSs on and eating an ice cream post man looked at me strangly lol

btw the rasberry enigmas are gawjus! lol
  • @samiuk that's where i get it from :D it's sooo nice. It's still a bit hot and sticky here but apparently the rain is nearly here. I actually have never been soo excited for rain :D
  • @RobynnRawks yeah its the best! Lol every one things its weird i still put lemonade in it tho haha
    haha i was like that yesterday my mam text at 3.50pm saying it was rainin and it was so nice and cooling but it want raining here till 4.20 so when fella came back from work I'm stood in middle of garden with it raining haha
  • @samiuk I'm still waiting for it to rain. I have been waiting since yesterday and it's still not bloody here :( I'm melting honestly. When it rains I'll be outside glass of wine chilling :D
  • @RobynnRawks i feel so sorry for you :(
    Glad i live down a country lane were no one can see me chilling out side in rain in a dress haha apart from the post man lol
  • @samiuk lmao, I don't care who sees me I just want the rain lol. Yesterday I went to asda and just stood practically in one of the freezers for about 5mins it was lush. :D
  • @robynnrawks were pregnant we can de strange things lmao
  • @samiuk to right lmao
  • Ha ha @SamiUK why not! Well the rain has arrived and we have had a storm going on for an hour and half now! Definitely cooler thank god!!!
  • Its been cloudy and cool here all day its lovely people saying its storming in doncaster so hopefully it will reach me soon!seen has i missed it all last night :/