sunken soft spot

edited June 2011 in Babies
I just noticed my 2 month olds soft spot is a little sunken in. I'm worried but can't get her to the Dr till tomorrow. I know it can be a sign of dehydration. Has anyone else's baby had this?

Comments

• No, I've never heard of it being sunken in but would like to know.*bump*
  • The Dr told me it could be that the baby is dehydrated. That's one of the first signs in a baby bring dehydrated
  • the only time that my sons was when he was dehydrated.
  • How do I fix her dehydration? I try giving her more milk but she doesn't want it.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • If u can, go get some unflavored pedialyte they got it at walmart for like 2 bucks only give 1-2 ounces a day
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thank you ladies.
  • edited June 2011
    I'm tellin ya the pedialyte is the answer my son is same age he's 7 1/2 weeks he was also born 5 weeks early so he's a preemie and his Pediatrician said to give him pedialyte for his constipation and also doesn't hurt to avoid or help with dehydration because small babies can become dehydrated so easily. It can't hurt. Just don't give more than 2 ounces in 24 hrs. I give my son a 2 ounce serving almost everyday just for some extra electrolytes because its so hot wher we are. Good luck dehydration is nothing to mess with espicially when your baby is so young
  • Well her spot is normal now. If it gets sunken again then I will call the Dr about stuff.