When did you start showing?

edited June 2011 in Plus Sized Mama's
So happy they made us a spot! :-D
I'm 18 weeks and 5 days and haven't really started showing yet.( so anxious to though!) I have the slightest pooch, but I can feel it getting harder. So I was just wondering when all you other plus size mamas started showing? :)

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I think 25 weeks I started showing
  • I am 25wks today and I started showing about 17-18wks. Now you can tell alot more :) and I felt kicks on the outside for the first time last week. Its our first so all this stuff is sooooo exciting to me :) I love it!
  • I'm prego with my 2nd and I am 16 weeks and 5 days. I have been showing since about 11-12 weeks. I had one lady come up to me at work compliment me on my weight loss. (I have lost 70 lbs in the last year making me about a 16) anyway she follows up with ummm can I ask u a question? Sure I said. Are u pregnant cause I don't see u eat that much and ur tummy is getting huge. Ugh I was 11 weeks at this time. I told her I was but I'm such a smart ass I thought about telling her it was this new diet were you could pick were the weight came from and were u added weight too... LOL. My first I didn't show at all so I am very happy people can tell this time around.
  • I didn't start looking pregnant until 34 weeks, no joke. My medicaid case worker looked me up and down at 32 weeks and told me she never would have guessed I was pregnant let alone 8 months pregnant. It was depressing to say the least lol.
  • Around 16 weeks but even before that I was helping it along by poking out my tummy and arching my back. My husband would say, "Seriously?! I see what you're doing!"
  • edited June 2011
    I'm 26 weeks today and you still can't really tell unless you know. Wish you could tell already I want a real prego belly lol
  • I started showing at around 13 weeks...but this is baby #4 so my Dr said that is Why it was so early.
  • I started showing at about 11 to 12 weeks but he's my third :)
  • I'm 12 weeks, and I can feel the bump, but no one can tell I'm pregnant.
  • Thanks ladies for sharing :-D It's awesome! I hope mine starts popping out here pretty soon.
  • i'm 20 weeks and i'm only showing to the people that see me everyday. they're the ones that can distinguish between baby bump and Fae chunkiness. lol
  • Like @blueberrysmom said I started to help it at around 14 weeks, but I started really showing at 22 weeks I'm now 24 weeks and 2 days =) I've lost 25lbs this pregnancy and this is my second bunddle of love :*
  • I started showing about 15/16 weeks...and I already have a gut anyway but now I'm 26.4 and I look like a Damn whale...
  • I started showing at 16 and a half weeks my belly is more promininate now
  • @bettymomma Haha basketball your belly looks cute. How far along are you now? :)
  • @bettymomma Yay can't wait to see the new picture =) I can't wait to start showing. I'll be 22 weeks tomorrow. I have a little pooch but that's about it. haha
  • I was so worried I wouldn't show but I'm 25 weeks now and people keep saying I look full term lol.
  • this is my first pregnancy that i have been a plus sized preggo.... i started showing around 18-22 wks
  • I'd say 25 weeks. I could still fit in my regular clothes but I had the smallest of extra pudge that I just couldn't suck in.
  • ill be 20 weeks on Tuesday and I don't think I am showing at all. My clothes are starting to get a little tight but that is about it. I think i have finally felt it move though :-)
  • I can still wear all my old clothes they are getting tight in my belly area and as for pants I just zip them up and leave em un buttoned with the longer shirts :)

I'm 31 weeks and bd says you can tell its a prego belly now thank god haha
  • @GirlsLoveInk87 When I posted this thread I was only 18 almost 19 weeks. Tomorrow I'll be 30 weeks and I still look the same no belly what so ever haha. I have kinda the same thing with the top half popping out a little but mister man it totally in my lower half. The only way you can tell I'm pregnant is when I lay down.
  • @GirlsLoveInk87 It's all good haha. That's how I feel but I know he's in there cause I can feel him :-D